What's new

Artillery Btn moved to LoC as Pak shells Poonch posts again

Status
Not open for further replies.
The world knows Nawaz sharif was begging clinton to intervene and to request India not to escalate the matter any further , this is what he went to America for .

Clinton to Nawaz: You set US up to fail, I won’t let it happen

Nawaz Sharif rushed to Washington to diffuse nuclear war couds. Sharif was edgy, Clinton angry, records Bruce Riedel, former aide to the US President in his paper American Diplomacy and the 1999 Kargil Summit at Blair House. Exclusive excerpts

Pakistanis can claim whatever they want , nobody believes them after Osama debacle anyway :coffee:

You are talking about kargil huh??? What about famous battle of Longewala?? Our 120 soldiers battled with 2800 soldiers of Pakistani soldiers and defeated. Actually someone having higher ground is always in advantage. That happened in kargil too. They have much higher ground...they can easily target anything. Thats why it was difficult for indian side to make differences in moment.
:woot::woot: SO Bharti ! you still believe on that story :rofl: looks like you government haven't told ya about longiwala airstrikes?

This is a serious topic. I would want Pakistani posters to quit their usual trolling on this thread.

How u r going to humiliate with junk fighters? Pollute India by Flying Junk fighters and crashing them into India?

You guys already do that to your own country with your junk $hit aircraft, you low caste bharati, get a life

I would request Pakistan to stop infiltrating terrorists into my country.
Thank You.

I would request Indians to stop firing on chidren.

You guys already do that to your own country with your junk $hit aircraft, you low caste bharati, get a life

I would request Indians to stop firing on chidren.

Just because you can't counter his point and lack a proper argument does not mean you will insult him like that at a personal level .Very bad

obviously a rouge state is scary for anyone.

Only rogue state is India... Lol, asking for permanent UNSC council member first you have to end your human rights violations in kashmir

:woot::woot: SO Bharti ! you still believe on that story :rofl: looks like you government haven't told ya about longiwala airstrikes?
looks likE you are not informed that Pakistan could not send any fighter jets because their PAF was already destroyed... That. Is why the Indian jets had a field day

oh and you will give access eh... Nice go outside and play kid, a serious discussion is on here..
Sir the serious thing is both Armies are well equipped and if India is thinking it will not face anything or its just piece of a cake than wake up and smell the coffee or other wise it will be disastrous for Indian troops if they try to mess up

WebMaster took care of his psts...

250 Junk Fighter 17 and 36 Junk 10 excellent flying junk yard. LCA is lot better than junk fighter, & is not front line IAF fighter. But Chinese junks are PAF front line fighters. PAF pilots waiting to be slaughtered in their junks.
Considering by your flags, you must be well accustomed to the term junk. However, only one airforce in the world has the distinction of earning a certain plaque. :laugh:

02mig2_60.jpg

Sir the serious thing is both Armies are well equipped and if India is thinking it will not face anything or its just piece of a cake than wake up and smell the coffee or other wise it will be disastrous for Indian troops if they try to mess up
No, its the time for Pakistan to wake up and smell the coffee, if they think they can keep infiltrating terrorists into our territory and would keep providing cover to them with unprovoked shelling, then they have to be taught a lesson, enough is enough.
You people dont want to live in peace, but we do.

you are wrong. Our army has not underestimated anyone, we learnt our lessons in 1962, if we would have underestimated you guys we would not have won all the wars...from 48 to 98

It was Nawaj Shariff who asked US to intervene and ask India for ceasefire. Do some research first. This also shows the numbers you posted have no credible basis.
Ofcourse it was Nawaz shareef who give up diplomatically, thats wat i'm pointing out, Pakistan got some strategic positions militarily while india got its positons back by diplomatically .. So it was no military achievement for india. but look at some of your bharti fabboys, aren't they are expecting to much while your army isn't so much effective.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom