What's new

Artillery Btn moved to LoC as Pak shells Poonch posts again

Status
Not open for further replies.
In every Kashmir war, you guys had to sign something. Imagine, that a nation 7 times smaller makes a bigger nation sign something. This is glory of India.

I think you should not give some lame excuses for the defeats in war like size of the nation. You should think about it before starting a war. Even Vietnam managed to beat US and China.

and what are you gaining by saying that every day and night, you want to prove your metal. Then prove it in the internatinal sporting events rather than bosting about WAR victories.
We won and thats past. How many Gold have we won, or how many did the Pakistanis won in international sporting events is the question we both INDIANs and PAKISTANIs should be asking.
Beat each other there in sporting events rather than in the war front

Hmm I am not interested in discussing sports in a Defence forum, just refer to my signature for further information, well I dont even start a thread nor do I start.

See you can't help dragging your nonsense in this thread as well.
Seems you are itching for another break.

Mate, stop weighing online forums in gold. Life's worth a lot more (for non-Pakistanis) than an obscure Pakistani forum. :lol:

We have a whole movie on that battle dear,, so no need of your suggestions dear,, btw airstrikes happened only in day time and longewala was attacked at night.
Atleast do some search before arguing, Huf! bollywood isn't an authentic informative source. :azn:

India needs to wake up and smell the coffee any kind of adventure will get most brutal response from Pakistan Army and other Forces so they should try to avoid any kind of adventure or other wise we are ready and desperately waiting for India to do this mistake

Mate, stop weighing online forums in gold. Life's worth a lot more (for non-Pakistanis) than an obscure Pakistani forum. :lol:

Tell me about it, is that why they outnumber the locals, besides how many times have you retuned here from your otherwise esteemed Indian life. ;)

Kashmir became India's when Pakistan attacked it, no? That was when the real fighting started.
We did not have forces in Kashmir, you guys had the funded tribals already killing and raping the Kashmiris(those you call your brothers and sisters) we simply provided them protection and hence the condition to accede to India. You know what happened the region which we did not have claim to a single inch of land became ours and you know a total of 2/3rds of that region. So much for your win delusional kid.

Everyone remembers PAF and how many IAF planes it brought down... Basically a massicare right there. 75 Migs brought down by PAF. Wow.
We knoe enough that Pakistan can lie looking straight into the eye. Who can really say what it was.

Just answer one thing, despite the bravado why dint they come and save you 52 tanks, which had so much time to go round and round kicking up dust to make shooting difficult.

That's offtopic.
Dude, the whole war started because of that genocide, how do you call it off-topic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom