What's new

Artillery Btn moved to LoC as Pak shells Poonch posts again

Status
Not open for further replies.
We fought LTTE alongside Srilankans ..deployed more than hundred thousand soldiers to combat LTTE..lost our prime minister to there suicide bombings.
We have helped Srilanka fight LTTE, like no other country has.

And ur highness it was india herself tht gave birth to LTTE... isnt tht a fact? heck u cant even control ur southern states to stop supporting ltte scum? even stop sellin arms to SL army fighting ur children...

again going off-topic, is your brain-record stuck?

No kiddo... its u who are bring ur retarded conspiracies abt PAK ARMY in this thread..... u shot u get shot ... thts simple... comprende!

Be sensible yaar ! What reason do you think would the Pakistan Army and by extension 'the Generals' would have by 'starting to pound Indian soil' when we're busy with :

- an insurgency in Balochistan

- militancy in KP and FATA

- military presence in GB to prevent a return of the Taliban

- still engaged in relief work in flood hit areas with the army and the navy having a leading role in that

- a nose-diving economy and hence lesser military acquisitions

- an all time low US-Pakistan relations

- the end game in Afghanistan approaching

- a PR nightmare for Pakistan on the world-stage

- Zardari and his ilk with their incompetence and corruption in Islamabad

You tell me do we have the time to say 'hey....aaaj border ke doosri taraaf goliyaaan tou maar kar dekhtei hain ?'
Have you heard loss of spending on big arms purchase which are not used in any of the scenarios you have mentioned?

And ur highness it was india herself tht gave birth to LTTE... isnt tht a fact? heck u cant even control ur southern states to stop supporting ltte scum? even stop sellin arms to SL army fighting ur children...

forget Sri Lanka and Come to Indo Pak border...

the reason is clear. Our secretary level officer was in ISB discussing about Siachen and Sir Creek and other relation normalizing solutions. To mount pressure on your government and our Government your army started firing on our posts fearing any further advancements in peace talks.

Rangers come under the interior ministry not the army... and its not a secret tht ur army doesnt want to negotiate... not ours... COAS has called for peace with india a billion times... its ur nut cases tht rant abt surgical strikes,osma like raid and limited nuclear war... i mean what the hell is a limited nuclear war? lol gen singhs brain fart explosion?

lol it's india's loss. we are only saying to demilitarize because siachen is not safe thanks to the weather conditions and etc.
As I said our loss or gain is well taken care by our Govt. trusting the Pakistani administration is a suicide. Until and unless we do not see for some more time how things are played post US withdrawal not a single peace move should go forward.

We are discussing everything but the topic of this thread .

Here is more recent stuff ,

The Hindu : News / National : Army seeks flag meeting over ceasefire violation along LoC

The Army has sought a Brigade Commander-level flag meeting with its Pakistan counterpart along the Line of Control in the wake of killing of two jawans and injuries to four others in firing by Pakistan troops.

"We have sent a hotline message to the Pakistan Army and called for a Brigade commander-level flag meeting to discuss ceasefire violations in the Poonch sector,” a senior Army officer told PTI.

The message has been sent to the Pakistani authorities on Monday and they were asked to convey the timing of the meeting within two days, he said.

The issue had become serious in view of the fact that two jawans (one from the BSF) were killed and four others injured in direct firing on them by the Pakistan troops in four ceasefire violations since June 11 to June 16.

“Usually, a commandant-level flag meeting would be held on the LoC to sort out the differences, but this time we have called for a Brigade Commander-level meeting,” he said.

Earlier, Pakistan had cancelled the Commandant-level meeting on Chakan-Da-Bagh crossing point in Poonch on June 16 without assigning any reason.

Pakistani troops this time directly fired on the Army troops guarding the borderline in Poonch unlike in the past when they used to target the posts, the official said.

In spite of this provocative act, the Indian Army exercised restraint and asked the Pakistani Army, through the hotline channel, to investigate the matter, a defence spokesman said.

However, the Pakistan side, instead of responding to the Indian message, repeated the sniping on June 13, and killed a jawan and injured three others in the Krishnagati belt of the Poonch sector.

The flag meeting scheduled to be held at Chakan-Da-Bagh on June 16 was cancelled by Pakistan, without giving any fresh date for the same.

The trade via the Chakan-Da-Bagh crossing point remained suspended, awaiting de-escalation of the situation in the Krishna Ghati Sector.

Have you heard loss of spending on big arms purchase which are not used in any of the scenarios you have mentioned?

I'm sorry I didn't understand and so I'd be obliged if you can rephrase that a bit !

No kiddo... its u who are bring ur retarded conspiracies abt PAK ARMY in this thread..... u shot u get shot ... thts simple... comprende!
Conspiracy? The soldiers who fought in Kargil were unknown to the Govt and the people for Pakistan, this alone says what your Army is capable of doing.

Rangers come under the interior ministry not the army... and its not a secret tht ur army doesnt want to negotiate... not ours... COAS has called for peace with india a billion times... its ur nut cases tht rant abt surgical strikes,osma like raid and limited nuclear war... i mean what the hell is a limited nuclear war? lol gen singhs brain fart explosion?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: .......

Why is the Pakistani media not reporting this yet ?

It doesn't need to report some kiddy incident

Really, I gotta give it to the Indian diplomats. how are they even having conversations with these scum.

Except a few Pakistanis educated abroad, the rest are simply closet jihadis with zero moral values. keep insisting that everyone else is actually doing what their ISPR says and have absolutely no sense of guilt/shame for the kind of society they have built in these 60 years(of course, it's just propaganda by US/India/Israel to malign pakistan and islam). I am surprised that such breed of creatures even exist. But, only with such population, you can have a sanctuary of Islamic terrorists.

Just saw this "Shia kafir killing" video
Quetta firing on bus many people Killed. ::... | Facebook

no wonder, Pakistanis on PDF speak and think the way they do.

Conspiracy? The soldiers who fought in Kargil were unknown to the Govt and the people for Pakistan, this alone says what your Army is capable of doing.

Obviously they were known to India & Indians :rofl:

the reason is clear. Our secretary level officer was in ISB discussing about Siachen and Sir Creek and other relation normalizing solutions. To mount pressure on your government and our Government your army started firing on our posts fearing any further advancements in peace talks.

What possible reason would they have for doing that ? Nuisance value ? I'm sure between the insurgency in Balochistan, the militancy in KP, the worsening US-Pak relations and the end game in Afghanistan, the Army has enough on their platter right now and they're still very much relevant for the foreseeable future and so I'm not sure that I buy the assertion that the army did this because they fear that they'd loose their relevance due to peace between India and Pakistan ! It won't...at least not yet and no we're not suicidal enough to try to multitask all of the above in addition to some of our conspicuously crippling constraints - bad PR and a really bad economy !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom