What's new

Artillery Btn moved to LoC as Pak shells Poonch posts again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do we even bother. may be i am compulsive. But, listen. neither we lie nor do we have to hide behind 'Plausible Deniability'.
it's almost naked now.

Your country denied Khalistan, You had to admit it later (Your leaders, journalists, ex-army men admit it today).
Your country denied Kargil, You had to admit it later(captured Mujahideen gave interviews!)
Your country denied Mumbai attacks, You had to admit it later(non state BS)
Your country denied OBL was in Pakistan, You had to admit it later(non state BS again)
Your country denied supporting Taliban, You had to admit it later(Sons of the soil, freedom fighters argument)
I can write a hundred such things that can show how your countrymen are compulsive liars.

the tamil tigers terrorized Sri Lanka for 30+ years and killed more people than all these individuals/events did COMBINED

so kindly -- STFU and GTFO

and our generals are the ones that make threats that hold no weight?

pegs in Lahore Gymkhana in 1965......not so "cold starts" in 2009/10.

:laugh:

we dont waste bullets on your forces unless when required and when it has been warranted....if you skim the news in the past few months, your forces fired on our positions as well. So it works both ways.

so you are justifying your Cease Fire Violations by showing your frustration, of 71 and kargil or Kashmir and bringing absurd examples ???

Thts coz ur army is the biggest hurdle... from samjhota express bombing to supplying explosives to hindu terrorists and even saichin talks.... nough said.
Yes yes, and your army is bombing because we refused Siachin right?

I'm not even going to reply about others which is pure trolling, sad to say a member trying hard to troll on his own forum.. :lol:

You are very funny!

Rather IA is shameless that fires on innocent women and children.

Unfortunately your civilians are trying to infiltrate into our territory and none of them are small kids or women. Do not Justify your cease fire Violations what your army is being carrying out past 1 week.

so you are justifying your Cease Fire Violations by showing your frustration, of 71 and kargil or Kashmir and bringing absurd examples ???

i'd wait for the facts to come out instead of being a bunch of emotional twits -- which is what 90% of you people on this thread are

pakistanis can continue with all their unprovoked antics and drama , but India continues to keep Kashmir as well as Siachen as always and that is the bottom line .

Due to these actions , it will now become very difficult for pakistan get India to demilitarize Siachen . Their loss . Firing and killing across the LOC will continue forever .

:wave:

Yes yes, and your army is bombing because we refused Siachin right?

I'm not even going to reply about others which is pure trolling, sad to say a member trying hard to troll on his own forum.. :lol:

You are very funny!

And pigs fly.... just like colonel prohit.

^^^^

beat this ...:wave:
1971_Indo-Pak_surrender.jpg

Arora would later become an avid supporter of the Khalistani cause and a major critic of what new delhi did to his people in 1984

and our generals are the ones that make threats that hold no weight?

pegs in Lahore Gymkhana in 1965......not so "cold starts" in 2009/10.
Hmmmm, I also remember a Pakistani general terming the bombing of Karachi port as fireworks.. how nice the view would have been for him, wouldn't you agree?

No reason for Pakistan not to attend a flag meeting just before the firing started, when Pakistan is concerned everything reeks of deception.

:laugh:

we dont waste bullets on your forces unless when required and when it has been warranted....if you skim the news in the past few months, your forces fired on our positions as well. So it works both ways.[/QUOTE]

pakistanis can continue with all their unprovoked antics and drama , but India continues to keep Kashmir as well as Siachen as always and that is the bottom line .

Due to these actions , it will now become very difficult for pakistan get India to demilitarize Siachen . Their loss . Firing and killing across the LOC will continue forever .

You didnt answer my question... why did your pure hindu kings thanks to whom ur still hindu marry their daughters to mughals? or you can PM me..

exactly, they do not even have manners and curtsey that Indian secretary level officer is in Islamabad for talks, doesn't matter what the result will be but their army goes mad about it and starts pounding shells on Indian soil. How shameless and unprofessional

Be sensible yaar ! What reason do you think would the Pakistan Army and by extension 'the Generals' would have by 'starting to pound Indian soil' when we're busy with :

- an insurgency in Balochistan

- militancy in KP and FATA

- military presence in GB to prevent a return of the Taliban

- still engaged in relief work in flood hit areas with the army and the navy having a leading role in that

- a nose-diving economy and hence lesser military acquisitions

- an all time low US-Pakistan relations

- the end game in Afghanistan approaching

- a PR nightmare for Pakistan on the world-stage

- Zardari and his ilk with their incompetence and corruption in Islamabad

You tell me do we have the time to say 'hey....aaaj border ke doosri taraaf goliyaaan tou maar kar dekhtei hain ?'

lol it's india's loss. we are only saying to demilitarize because siachen is not safe thanks to the weather conditions and etc.

the tamil tigers terrorized Sri Lanka for 30+ years and killed more people than all these individuals/events did COMBINED

so kindly -- STFU and GTFO

We fought LTTE alongside Srilankans ..deployed more than hundred thousand soldiers to combat LTTE..lost our prime minister to there suicide bombings.
We have helped Srilanka fight LTTE, like no other country has.

Arora would later become an avid supporter of the Khalistani cause and a major critic of what new delhi did to his people in 1984

And indra gets shot by her body guards n rageev gandi gets blown in a suicide blast by tamil LTTE tht india herself created... and even gets thousands of their IPF killed in sri lanka...

i'd wait for the facts to come out instead of being a bunch of emotional twits -- which is what 90% of you people on this thread are

the reason is clear. Our secretary level officer was in ISB discussing about Siachen and Sir Creek and other relation normalizing solutions. To mount pressure on your government and our Government your army started firing on our posts fearing any further advancements in peace talks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom