What's new

Artillery Btn moved to LoC as Pak shells Poonch posts again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phew.....

In conventional war on PDF one side was having overwhelming numerical superiority but the other one also did not gave up easily, its soldiers kept jumping into combat. This is WAR!! RAW WAR!!

Mods, please create a nuclear PDF weapon.

Cheers to both sides!!

Yes, Pakistan has always been fickle in nature. Their quality to pass on something as a peace move is just a pompous drama. The newspapers in Pakistan hardly reporting this but were quick to call the Indian Army the obstacle for peace.. Siachen will remain as such and would say to those who think Indians are arrogant that we are not arrogant but wary of Pakistan's deception.

Indeed, WTF is that....i tell you, it's for the Indian consumption, for the whole world knows that PAF didn't lose a single Mirage in 1971 war.!!!
Whole world.. hahahahaha! you posted a PAF's account.. and pass it on as whole world... how poor..

so from now on Siachen is a closed issue, Pakistan's true colors are out again. there were some news to discuss Sir Creek's line. After all of this, why our officials are wasting time there? Call them home.

Remember this ? :wave:

Longewala.jpg

Kitni sunder painting h na ? :devil:

Longewal ......... 51 Infantry Brigade (Pak) and the 22nd Cavalry Regiment with T-59 chinese supplied tanks.

all were crushed here.....

^^^^

beat this ...:wave:
1971_Indo-Pak_surrender.jpg

The drama queens always try and salvage their pride by posting this picture.
Picture this, PA army was a thousand miles from home, fighting a two front war with an enemy several size larger, without the benefit of any supplies or reinforcements.
The single PAF obsolete F-86 unit faced ten IAF squadrons including three MiG-21 units.

Now there is something called, India's Vietnam, but i guess i will leave it to the internet warriors to ponder on that. !!

Picture this, PA army was a thousand miles from home, fighting a two front war with an enemy several size larger, without the benefit of any supplies or reinforcements.
The single PAF obsolete F-86 unit faced ten IAF squadrons including three MiG-21 units.

Now there is something called, India's Vietnam, but i guess i will leave it to the internet warriors to ponder on that. !!

At that time Bangladesh Was a part of Pakistan,and it was your Armed forces's and govt's inefficiency.

13 days, Karachi almost cordoned off, your fuel supply almost finished your Navy almost destroyed and this is west and you guys completely lost the east, this despite America backing Pakistan. It might not have occured to you that we were fighting a two-front war too. What could you do when you had superior American tanks in 1965?

I think Rajnikant should be placed near LOC. It would save the trouble of moving all those heavy artillery and petrol costs.
Petrol is expensive in India now

Yes like you have other option :D
When you post a pic it's reality and some other do it it's drama ??? Good. Still nobody post the pic of 97000 POWs :D
Keep it on

It DID! Your drunk soldiers mistook Pakistan to be Bangladesh and opened fire on our civilians...

Sad for you , we aint Bengalis... Pakistan Army whooped your little a$$ on the boder..I guess 4 soliders of yours are dead uptil now and numerous injured (many critically injured)....and guess what? ..Pakistan Army is STILL pounding your sorry soliders...

Next time , please tell your soldiers not to open any fire on our civilians...You injured our civilians...we KILLED your soliders...that is how it rolls baby...

It looks like you follow NAGEENA-E-PAKISTAN ZAID HAMID a lot….and you know that...Last time we made Bangladesh…This time couple of more we are going to make…So be in Limit.

Notwithstanding your nonsensical banter, going by that source, you are also a citizen of a failed state. !!

Before that, try and test your nerves, since last time you merely pussyfooted on the border for a whole year.

Painting sey yea picture ziada clear hey. !!
:)

scan0017-1.jpg

scan0018-1.jpg

And you know what was the result...your media is full of lie..Shall I give you the example...I will give you for sure...that is reported by Pakistani only...I have lot more let me know if you need.

Truth of 1965 and 1971 war between india pakistan by pakistani journalist - YouTube

We spank Bhartis, and they start talking about East Pakistan/Bangladesh, which most of them were not even born during.

Or they bring up Americans. LoL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom