What's new

Art and Cultures of Turkiye!

it is off topic. I do not know why are people so stubborn too write about things which are not even distinctly related with defense. Why can we stay focused? I really wonder what is the aim?

I Can't see last page what is there problem in the forum? I have a little problem with it also sometimes didn't open it too.

it is off topic. I do not know why are people so stubborn too write about things which are not even distinctly related with defense. Why can we stay focused? I really wonder what is the aim?

If you don't like to these pages you can't reading it. If it is prohibited in forum rules to this topic it can delete by moderators too.

it is not about my taste... I don't see its relevance with defense... Is it a defense forum right so why are you posting things like that? I just wonder please explain it to me what is the reasoning ?

if you learn to why i opened this topic you need to run a little brains out. If you don't like to Tukey's art, culture and others you need remove to Turkish flags on your profile. if you think only there is this page non-military you need search to in forum. if you need to argue you must go to incisozluk or others.

I hope i have given answers to the your questions.

how can you measure my love for my country and turkey's cultures ? how can you say to remove my own flag from my profile. I still do not get the logic? If what you want to show how turkey is powerful and strong by making meaningless and inefficient propaganda beware that you are only diluting the specific information by outdated all kinds of nuisance. If you have right to say
things about my right to use my own flag I need to say that: only non significant and not successful people like you only hide in
their ancestors glorious past and dig their head to the ground. If I am wrong do something and be proud of your own success.
You and some of our friends here only shadowing truth by covering it with unrelated information about all sort. Like our
ancestors said sun can not be covered with mud. So do not force yourself for turkey propaganda they will only be effective in your naive dreams.

what i only ask why are posting un related stuff but only answer with irrelevant s....

if you can give a logical answer than say it please...

with my last regards to forum;

regards

Back
Top Bottom