What's new

Arshad Sharif tortured before his execution

Probably. Rao Anwar lived in Malir Cantt's Phase 1. The starting cost for a house there at the time when he bought was 5-6 crores. I wonder how could some SSP buy such a lavish house back in 2013-14. Its pretty well known that Rao was ISI's tissue paper. They took much work from him.

You're an example of a guy who believes that if I start washing tatti of Estb online, they're gonna hire me as their "cAyBar Secooty WarAiAr" and pay something. Nop, they already have enough around. Mona Khan, Farazana Shah (which isn't her real name tho).
Farazana Shah start her carrier as a member of PDF. She was forum member around 2008 .. later she entered this profession.... her PDF name was @Jana , then @springonion i think

1668022013086.png

Last edited:
Pmln is trying to blackmail establishment now...agur Bajwa gang blackmail hogiya, jo lug raha hai, there will be more trouble ahead for IK ...IK per phir attack ho sukta hai since IK aint coming slow.

Pmln is trying to blackmail establishment now...agur Bajwa gang blackmail hogiya, jo lug raha hai, there will be more trouble ahead for IK ...IK per phir attack ho sukta hai since IK aint coming slow.
Mariam left Pakistan in rush means something ...she is the face of Nawaz Sharif .

yes drill machine holes, kalayian kati hueen to bleed him and nakun nikalay huay.. wah raab itna zulm itnay achay insaan per?

I am sorry and I apologize to any sentiments I might hurt but the entire Pakistani Armed forces , Navy, Airforce and Army is filled with cowards. People pleasers and cowards. Anyone who has any link and remains quiet is a coward. What they did to this man and continue to do so and you chose to stay quiet. You all will answer, you either chose to tell the truth and stand in this world or will answer in your grave.

Middle finger to every one connected and still protecting these generals.
Cowards , how the f you suppose to right India if you can’t stand up to your seniors.

yes drill machine holes, kalayian kati hueen to bleed him and nakun nikalay huay.. wah raab itna zulm itnay achay insaan per?
MQM has hold/assets in South Africa at least... Perhaps, in Kenya too. Also, they are getting active in Karachi so perhaps this was a payment by them to ISI..

Last edited:
In the images it looks like they ripped every one of his finger nails out, quite gruesome and heartless

Farazana Shah start her carrier as a member of PDF. She was forum member around 2008 .. later she entered this profession.... her PDF name was @Jana , then @springonion i think

Two more of pdf members are doing the same. Paid per tweet

In the images it looks like they ripped every one of his finger nails out, quite gruesome and heartles

I pray Allah gives Shaheed Arshad Sharif family strength to fight this and they continue to fight this. They need to escalate this to international media, send it every embassy. People to unite, I rather sit with PDM and give them NRO and fight Bajwa and his traitors.

I think it is PDM vs Establishment... Army perhaps said something about election and PDM is using this card. At least, better as IHC ordered PIMS to give the reports in one week. As it is army who is getting blamed..
Possibly. But PDM is the bastard child of Establishment so anything showing them at odds is hogwash at best.

Back
Top Bottom