What's new

Arshad Sharif tortured before his execution

HAIDER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Leaked postmortem information, more to come. Broken fingers and ribs and bruises and shot at close range. Released by Kamran Shahid

1668021392752.png

1668021410736.png

1668021425390.png

@HRK

Last edited:
It was a mistake that no one was charged after Sahiwal incident.
I made a post over it at that time. Going in detail that how we're becoming ruthless and mean for not punishing those CTD goons and those in ISI who provided false intel.

However, people came here justifying the act, calling it collateral damage, repeating what those American heartless rednecks do, while senior/junior PDFers turning into wannabe nationalistic idiots.

We need to control our institutions, this is not how normal societies work
Its a slow poison one day- its terrorist Islamist, than someone else, slowly reached a patriotic journalist next itll reach your home just because you are not toeing the line

this is how dictatorships work, its a process imo not an event- and no country as diverse as Pakistan ever prospered under brutality and dictatorship

its national security risk

Last edited:
Who is providing these pictures for release
Now I break my vow to avoid damning words,
They cowards and swine, they have to be dragged out from their safe houses and hanged by the pole

Still can't believe Arshad Sharif is not here. Just few days before he was doing his usual
دنیا بھر میں ہزاروں دیکھنے اور سننے والوں کو ارشد شریف کا سلام۔

My wife started crying when I told her about torture on Arshad sharif.

Nadeem Anjum and bajwas must stand trial for murder.

It was a mistake that no one was charged after Sahiwal incident.
Wasn't mistake..ISI doesn't do mistake.

It was an execution.

Guy killed in sahiwal had probably a beef with some ISI buy just like how roa Anwar was ISI hitman.

Otherwise ISI wouldn't go to this length to
Now I break my vow to avoid damning words,
They cowards and swine, they have to be dragged out from their safe houses and hanged by the pool.
Still can't believe Arshad Sharif is not here. Just few days before he was doing his usual
دنیا بھر میں ہزاروں دیکھنے اور سننے والوں کو ارشد شریف کا سلام۔

My wife started crying when I told her about torture on Arshad sharif.

Nadeem Anjum and bajwas must stand trial for murder.
Won't happen.
IK is in for it himself.
He won't bring justice and hold roa Anwar and other accountable

Back
Top Bottom