What's new

Arshad Mehmood: Hanged, then buried by crowds of well-wishers

While graves of patriotic Ahmadis are dug up or vandalised. Disgraced tattu this nation is becoming.

I'm not. It means we have that many more Arshad Mehmood's in our society, who felt it's A-OK to attend his funeral in broad day light without feeling even an iota of guilt or chance of being incriminated. These people, along with like minded ilk of theirs need to be sent to some sort of concentration camp!

Im cool with it as long as he is dead!

I'm not. It means we have that many more Arshad Mehmood's in our society, who felt it's A-OK to attend his funeral in broad day light without feeling even an iota of guilt or chance of being incriminated. These people, along with like minded ilk of theirs need to be sent to some sort of concentration camp!

Maybe it means that we have a 100 people who saw what happens when you **** with the state?

I'm not really surprised by this. His family were well known and people come for ties to his family, as opposed to having any respect for this piece of filth. Sadly, some folk think that an attack in Mushy isn't as bad as an attack on regular citizens.

As for the photo, I'm sorry I have seen far greater numbers at other funerals, and yes they were also villages.

And 100 more funerals to show what happens when you show up to show support against anti-state elements. Abettors and facilitators are the root cause, that needs to be plugged.

Maybe it means that we have a 100 people who saw what happens when you **** with the state?

All abettors need to feel the pain. Perhaps mild jail terms would renew their love and respect of the state?

I'm not really surprised by this. His family were well known and people come for ties to his family, as opposed to having any respect for this piece of filth. Sadly, some folk think that an attack in Mushy isn't as bad as an attack on regular citizens.

As for the photo, I'm sorry I have seen far greater numbers at other funerals, and yes they were also villages.

It's deep routed in Pakistani society.

right and you are expert because you are Indian!

It does not matter how many people were at the funeral. What matters is the message has gone through. If someone thinks he was a hero, he will meet the same fate.

As Pakistan state has been weak and soft, its natural people will think militants and terrorists are right. I have little hope from Nawaz Sharif to act. He cant. He does not have capacity or the will.

Even if the executed is a terrorist, he would still be having some sort of family and relatives who are not in this business.

There might be neighbors, child hood friends or anyone for that matter.

Secondly, attempting to kill Muharraf is hardly seen as a major crime in most parts of our country...so these people might be having a different view on this.

It's just the twisted mindset.

Didn't his father disown him? There were news about that in the media. Or was it that male nurse Usman?

I am surprised that his family would actually arrange for his "Janaza"? Should have been given to some medical college to experiment with animal physiology.

He took his punishment in this world...now whether God forgives him or not is none of our concern. Since he died professing the Islamic faith it is our responsibility to pray his final salah. After all Nabi SAW also performed Abdullah bin Ubay's janazah salah.

Didn't his father disown him? There were news about that in the media. Or was it that male nurse Usman?

I am surprised that his family would actually arrange for his "Janaza"? Should have been given to some medical college to experiment with animal physiology.

Not sure about his father. But the people there are family members.

I thought the general consensus was that the terrorists were not Muslims. Why bury them?

This crowd mostly comprise of opponents of Pervez Musharraf, who somehow think that he was friend of US and thereof responsible for the innocent kids death as a result of drone strikes, which actually all happened during zardari era.
All credit goes to GEO and PPP politicians for always putting the garbage of drones on Musharraf.

Understandable.

In Islamic Culture, you are suppose to attend funeral of the dead...to give them respect.

Once they are dead, you shouldn't harbor any hate towards them..even if they are your worst enemies.

Round entire TTP up, burn them alive (please!), and I might go to their funeral as well.

But first, please---round them all and burn them alive!!!!!!

You guys need to look into things through Indian vision. Everything will be fair as moon and clear as the bright sun.

Hi,

The govt needs to establish a graveyard somewhere in the vicinity of Dalbandin for all the terrorists--at least 50 miles away from any roads in the open desert.

There should be no dignity in their death---there should be no dignity in their burial either---this gathering of people is a shame and disgrace to the flag of Pakistan.

There should be no Islamic burial for a terrorist----just a dead body throw into a hole----.

I'm sorry but this again the sort of reactionary, regressive attitude that doesn't do us any favours in this struggle.

We are not fighting against the Deen of Allah SWT, we are not fighting those who fight in the path of the Deen of Allah SWT. We are fighting for the Deen of Allah SWT. We are fighting those whom dispense with and go against its morality and law; in doing so, don't opt for the same.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom