What's new

Arshad Mehmood: Hanged, then buried by crowds of well-wishers

@Jungibaaz @Hyperion @FaujHistorian @MastanKhan @Icarus

Did you read that?

His funeral was attended by a large crowd of supporters and well-wishers.

His villagers are bound to stand by him at his last rites, they don't know him as the twisted monster he became, for them, he's still the kid who grew up here, played hockey with many of these people, went to school with some and spent some thirty odd years meeting them on a daily basis.

Bhai why are you taking something written by dawn (rawn) seriously? Village people just attended funeral which is very normal in our part of the world.

He was in jail for so many years and why Dawn will do false reporting, it is a reputed paper.

His funeral was attended by a large crowd of supporters and well-wishers.

Have you ever seen a funeral in Pakistan before ? Just a bunch of villagers and looks all locals to that village to me.

He was in jail for so many years and why Dawn will do false reporting, it is a reputed paper.

Did i say it was false reporting? As i said attending funeral is normal in our part of the world no matter who is being buried.

i wonder how come a criminal can have such a supporter...Same trend i see in Kashmir too...when Terrorists are killed they attract good amount of crowd too.....Crazy people with their followings..

i wonder how come a criminal can have such a supporter...Same trend i see in Kashmir too...when Terrorists are killed they attract good amount of crowd too.....Crazy people with their followings..

Its not necessarily out of support. It is sunnat to take part in someone's funeral, even a passing funeral is joined by people who might come across it although might not even know who the person is.

from a glance he was from a impoverished village , most of the people seem like simple villages affiliated with farming business .. also many could have thought he has paid his debt to the society since he is dead his crimes are now buried with him .. also since villages are small communities are tightly knight

I am not surprised as in Pakistan villages it is normal and he belongs to that village so everyone wants to see the scene and also he was punished by court then hanged so i don't think any villager will deny offering the namaz-e-janaza. If i offer namaz - e- janaza of someone hanged by order of court it doesn't mean that I am supporter of him/her.

Hardly 300-400 people which is very common in our side. RIH @ss hole

Back
Top Bottom