What's new

Arshad Khan, aka #Chaiwala

Even in his youth he has some looks could kill many cross the border.
Nawaz_Shairf_Nawaz_Sharif_PML_N_Pakistan_Muslim_Leadue_Punjab_Shehbaz_Sharif_Shareef_rare_unseen_young_old_Noon_League_Pakistan_Pic_Pictures_Picture_Image_Images_Photo_Photos_Purani_Tasveer_Tasveerain_2.jpg

Nawaz_Shairf_Nawaz_Sharif_PML_N_Pakistan_Muslim_Leadue_Punjab_Shehbaz_Sharif_Shareef_rare_unseen_young_old_Noon_League_Pakistan_Pic_Pictures_Picture_Image_Images_Photo_Photos_Purani_Tasveer_Tasveerain_6.jpg

Perfect death over calling him handsome :p

Having seen this guy during interview I think he lacks the sophistication the quick wit and charisma to be a star. Good looks by themselves will not be sufficient.
@Zibago @The Sandman @Moonlight @PaklovesTurkiye

Exactly what I was thinking.
People even compared him with Hamza and Fawad. Don't like fawad but Hamza se comparison Nahi.
He's one educated lad with sense and respect for ladies and religion and pro Pakistani.
Ah'. Complete package :D

Last edited:
There many many men in Pakistan who look like this and have coloured eyes. It's not a big deal for us. It is a fact that generally speaking, the Pakistani race is a beautiful race. That is one of the things that separates us from other South Asians.
Another example of male jealousy and now many male Pakistani would instantly become light skinned blue eyed prince.
but in reality most of the crowd.
pakistani-man-in-islamabad-pakistan-cy2ag9.jpg

5609586070_4ef2ea4d6e_b.jpg

and many isloo boys

12908_320.jpg

From a distance Amir looks like Amara :rofl:

Perfect death over calling him handsome :p
We call it hypocrisy:lol:

There are many many men in Pakistan who look like this and have coloured eyes. It's not a big deal for us. It is a fact that generally speaking, the Pakistani race is a beautiful race. That is one of the things that separates us from other South Asians.
I know, it's quite common here. Don't know why people are going crazy over one person.

Another example of male jealousy and now many male Pakistani would instantly become light skinned blue eyed prince.
but in reality most of the crowd.
pakistani-man-in-islamabad-pakistan-cy2ag9.jpg

5609586070_4ef2ea4d6e_b.jpg

and many isloo boys

12908_320.jpg

From a distance Amir looks like Amara :rofl:

We call it hypocrisy:lol:
It depends on ethnicity, region, social class, age and ect.. in Pakistan. Most Pakistani youth are really good-looking. You only cherry picked some pictures.

This reminds a joke when a super rich beautiful girl approach a poor guy and ask him to accompany her to her home during the journey poor guy looks surprised, happy and starts thinking about his mother who used to say you are very beautiful, When they reach girls home she made him to sit on a secluded sofa in a well furnished drawing room and left he was thinking about the beautiful moments he could imagine suddenly she brings two kids and showed them the young man and advise the children if you don't eat and study properly TUM BADEY HO KR ISS ADMI JESE MARIAL BADSOORAT AOR JAHIL HO JAOO GEY...:lol:

You should have ask that girl why she kept your picture in her phone.

Meri baat cheet nahi thi and it would have been awkward anyway so I pretended to ignore like nothing happened besides she might have turned it around and created some problems for me anyway just like how you are doing right now :)

Besides I already know the reason and it's because I'm irresistible :D:D:D

There are many many men in Pakistan who look like this and have coloured eyes. It's not a big deal for us. It is a fact that generally speaking, the Pakistani race is a beautiful race. That is one of the things that separates us from other South Asians.
Agreed 200% with you...:pakistan:

Having seen this guy during interview I think he lacks the sophistication the quick wit and charisma to be a star. Good looks by themselves will not be sufficient.
@Zibago @The Sandman @Moonlight @PaklovesTurkiye

Well...Lets see what he decides...I heard in a video on youtube that he says he will still stick to his occupation and not go for dramas...

Thing is , that particular picture is stunning . Look at above pics , he wouldnt jave been this famous by these few clicks.

@Mystery

Mujhe kyun lagta hai female ke Account ke peche koi male hai. :D
Even @Aether asks me the same.

Indian tu direct accuse kartey hien but i was lot on forums may be little too bold since nobody knows who I am.

You could think that way and I will try my lines on you :lol:

They killed his good looks

He needed to be pose with small beard shoot the pics in a bright sunny day to give more effects on his eyes.

but they made him cheap Dulha on a wedding.

Back
Top Bottom