What's new

Arshad Khan, aka #Chaiwala

Another example of male jealousy and now many male Pakistani would instantly become light skinned blue eyed prince.
but in reality most of the crowd.
pakistani-man-in-islamabad-pakistan-cy2ag9.jpg

5609586070_4ef2ea4d6e_b.jpg

and many isloo boys

12908_320.jpg

From a distance Amir looks like Amara :rofl:

We call it hypocrisy:lol:

Not jealous in the slightest. I'm proud my race is a naturally beautiful one whether they are light, dark, medium or have coloured eyes or not.

DAMN.....:rofl: So many came to see what the hell happening here.....:rofl: :lol:

upload_2016-10-18_22-58-44.png

Attachments

• 001023.PNG
    001023.PNG
    8.5 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Even @Aether asks me the same.

Indian tu direct accuse kartey hien but i was lot on forums may be little too bold since nobody knows who I am.

You could think that way and I will try my lines on you :lol:

They killed his good looks

He needed to be pose with small beard shoot the pics in a bright sunny day to give more effects on his eyes.

but they made him cheap Dulha on a wedding.
Yea.
His eyes and simplicity are they key factors of his personality.

Yea.
His eyes and simplicity are they key factors of his personality.
Some rigid jeans and Tshirt in a bright sunny mountain background could explore his looks more but seems these guys are not professionals.

Well...Lets see what he decides...I heard in a video on youtube that he says he will still stick to his occupation and not go for dramas...
He seems a bit confused by all the attention, I think a lot of it had to do with the fact that he is a chai-wala and the media is using him to have a go at another certain one-time chai wala, honestly go to Chitral and neighbouring adjacent areas you will see a 101 chaps like this, I doubt the drama industry will take him on, he looks too wooden and stiff, really needs to build his confidence up to have any chance not that he is interested as you mentioned.Kudos yaar.

Not jealous in the slightest. I'm proud my race is a naturally beautiful one whether they are light, dark, medium or have coloured eyes or not.
why don't people understand that he is a pukhtoon and almost all pukhtoon are handsome. And it's good to praise someone but what is the use to create such a melodrama?

why don't people understand that he is a pukhtoon and almost all pukhtoon are handsome. And it's good to praise someone but what is the use to create such a melodrama?
Waa bhai kiya ghalat fahmi hai Allah maaf karay I have saw some jinn ko dekh kr dinn mien bandaa darr jaye.

Back
Top Bottom