What's new

Arrested suspect confesses to killing PTI MPA

Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
ISLAMABAD: A suspected terrorist – arrested in Islamabad – confessed to killing Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf lawmaker Farid Khan, Express News reported on Tuesday.
According to police officials, the suspect named Asifullah had received terrorism training for four years.
Around 35 cases were filed against the suspect and all of them are terrorism-related.
Farid was shot dead in Hangu on June 3. He had won the PK-42 (Hangu-I) seat as an independent candidate and had then joined PTI.
Farid had won the elections with 16,129 votes. His closest rival was Atiqur Rehman of the Jamiat Ulama-e-Islam Fazl (JUI-F) who got 12,797 votes.
The deceased MPA’s brother Shamsur Rehman had filed an FIR at Hangu police station accusing JUI-F’s Atiq, his brother Shafiqur Rehman and uncle Noor Rehman of being responsible for Farid’s murder.
Arrested suspect confesses to killing PTI MPA – The Express Tribune

Oh,but I don't think so that they are gonna arrest him after murderer's confession.As such people have deep tentacles in our Law and order system.

With PML-N government in place you will find all terrorist in Islamabad.

u seems to forget that this guy is arrested while PML-N is in gov, btw he might went to ISB to get his tank filled with diesel ... :P

Atleast some one is arrested
otherwise every time people dies and news said "unknown people" and killers are never arrested

Sad but true, who to blame?? the ones to present them in the court or the one who let them walk free...

Most never make it to courts and (always)mysteriously escape and some who do always walk.As far as the security situation is concern no doubt in any body mind intelligence agencies are full of Terrorist sympathizers.And now they have big daddy in islamabad its a open season.

I think we should firstly appreciate our LEAs for a successful arrest of suspect. I am amazed how posters have started to utter their conspiracy theories.

Good job by all those involved.

The KPK police also arrested the two attackers on Madrassah Hussainia...

I think we should firstly appreciate our LEAs for a successful arrest of suspect. I am amazed how posters have started to utter their conspiracy theories.

No one is buying these phony baloney arrest :pissed:

Back
Top Bottom