What's new

Arrest warrant issued against Bangladeshi singer Noble in India for defaming Indian PM Narendra Modi

What do I have to do to get a similar arrest warrant issued against me?

I curse Modi the dirty Dhoti all day long... No such luck! :(
I wanna do that too. Modhi the murderer terrorist chui wala.

Please help.

cool!

have fun bowing down to an idiot!

nationalism is such a curse!

cool as well!! lets cool both sides.... read my earlier post. i can feel the pain in pakistani posts by the level of cursing to my leader Modi.
its a scale, more curses means more he was hurt. did i ever curse imran? never... he has done nothing to hurt India. this is so true for any other pakistani leaders you have right now.

How does a thread like this, get this much traction?

Not complaining though, the verbal battering that has ensued on here is very entertaining, keep going boys.

"for allegedly making disparaging comments about Narendra Modi on Facebook."

Yaaaay democracy, screen grabs of purple ink on poor dalits' thumbs while they smile, Southik Biswas analysing the charming complexities of Lok Saba with pseudoorientalist apologism, India is a lovely adorable sprawling patchwork but don't worry about the crimes against freedom because after all it is a DEMOCRACY, grizzled old moustache twirling veterans sipping whisky in colonial era offices lamenting over the pesky riots/dalit killings/mosque razings which are such a nuisance to India's pr but hey "we have a complex democracy, so all that is forgiven".

Dearest secular democratic republic of India, Pakistan has grown up with you since day zero. We know when you're chatting bakwaas.

cool as well!! lets cool both sides.... read my earlier post. i can feel the pain in pakistani posts by the level of cursing to my leader Modi.
its a scale, more curses means more he was hurt. did i ever curse imran? never... he has done nothing to hurt India. this is so true for any other pakistani leaders you have right now.
calling an idiot idiot is not curing but state fact but facts are not liked by Bakhts!

have fun!

you heard it right :lol::lol::lol: we love Donald....

What do you think of the people who worship Donald Trump, erecting statues of him and worshipping them.

What do you as an Indian think of these people, who do such things ?

Sure, except he used to be in India for a reality show. Effectively making his return to India not possible.

Try all this when holding a Pakistani citizenship and US visa. :-)
We're not talking Pakistan here obviously. Tell this to the black man killed by his own police. He was an American. Democracy in America is a farce and we all know it.

This guy for his whatever fame is indebted to India. He having so much of hatred of India participated in an Indian reality show. He was all well, got morbid when he came second.
He was trolled in BD itself after he against National Anthem of BD.
Frankly speaking I dont know why this guy is given footage at all?
I have doubts regarding this Nobel guy. His views are someone anti indian but still he would go to India to perform. Is he another political tool?

We're not talking Pakistan here obviously. Tell this to the black man killed by his own police. He was an American. Democracy in America is a farce and we all know it.
You missed the point or trying to deflect. You are free to criticize your country, burn your flag, mock your prime minister in public. But, if you are mocking and abusing another country, then don't expect them to welcome you.

Why are people getting triggered over a case registered in India? He can't come to India anymore obviously.

The dude is a weirdo but atleast he achieved something that we failed to do in defence.pk

So he called Modi " Chaiwala" , thought Modi loves to remind people his rise from being a Chaiwala.

Would you tolerate a foreigner making remarks against your Prime Minister?:enjoy: Freedom of speech is for Indians in India, not for some Bangladeshi peasant.
Thank you very much for letting us know what Indians thinks about Bangalis like Joe.

No wonder he is trying so much to prove his Indian-ness.

seriously you were trying to demean Bangladesh more? Even after looking at those numbers, you decided to quote them?

View attachment 638920
upload_2020-6-6_23-0-51.png

We all know Indian sources are bullshit.
And your claim is bullshit to begin with, no matter what ridiculous estimating method you pull out of your ***: https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/NY.GDP.MKTP.PP.CD?locations=BD

Bangladesh does not have a smaller GDP than Mumbai, and neither does Pakistan as you people like to claim.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom