What's new

Arranged Marriage Is Not Forced Marriage Muslim Matters Blog

Ma sha Allah. The more you lower yourself (nafs) in front of your self, the more humble you become, the higher in the sight of Allah taala you become.

The one who thinks he is really great and above others (nafs speaking,) the lower and lower in the sight of Allah swt he becomes.

I see it in a different way, saw many testimonies from ex Muslims, where they use the same word " we were Devoted Muslims " but when they share details for them devotion means that their fathers force them to wear Hijab or for guys devotion means praying 5 times, is that all Islam is about ? On one side these people claim to be raised as Muslims but hardly know the 6 Articles of faith or 5 pillars of Islam to begin with ..

The reason I call myself non Practicing Muslim, is because this is what I am, I don't pray much and I am not following Islam in a way which it deserved to be followed, so why People see me as a Example of a Practicing Muslim ? when I am clearly not ..Such behaviors gives reason to non Muslims take a cheap shot at Islam etc .

chacha wo karachi se hai to jitna zor laga le isne bomb nahi baandhna apne jism per

Bhai Bomb or Guns ne kabhi koi masla haal nai kia, Khaas tor pe Religion se related ..

Bhai Bomb or Guns ne kabhi koi masla haal nai kia, Khaas tor pe Religion se related ..

shadi ne bhi koi masla hal nahi kiya naye dedeti ha purane bhol jatay ho.

bas tharak ko saqafti libada dena hai

shadi ne bhi koi masla hal nahi kiya naye dedeti ha purane bhol jatay ho.

bas tharak ko saqafti libada dena hai

Shaadi ne Society ko Structure diya hai , Morality di hai , Ethics di hai .. Ager apki nazar mai yeh sab baaten important nai tu is mai main kia karun ? You can always join the LGBTQXYZ community and go in Pride rallies :D

Shaadi ne Society ko Structure diya hai , Morality di hai , Ethics di hai .. Ager apki nazar mai yeh sab baaten important nai tu is mai main kia karun ? You can always join the LGBTQXYZ community and go in Pride rallies :D

hahaha chanda tv khol shadi ne civil war tak pohcha diya hai apke milky heaven mulk ko.

daleel do blackmail nahi

I see it in a different way, saw many testimonies from ex Muslims, where they use the same word " we were Devoted Muslims " but when they share details for them devotion means that their fathers force them to wear Hijab or for guys devotion means praying 5 times, is that all Islam is about ? On one side these people claim to be raised as Muslims but hardly know the 6 Articles of faith or 5 pillars of Islam to begin with ..

The reason I call myself non Practicing Muslim, is because this is what I am, I don't pray much and I am not following Islam in a way which it deserved to be followed, so why People see me as a Example of a Practicing Muslim ? when I am clearly not ..Such behaviors gives reason to non Muslims take a cheap shot at Islam etc .

In sha Allah janab. Do not be disheartened. You focus on doing the right thing, everything will fall into place.

Namaz is the first thing asked on qiyamat, if namaz is good, then everything else will be good. It is the ticket to Jannat, if prayed with sincerity and humility.

Shaytan wants to make us depressed, don't let him, it is his famous tactic.

May Allah swt bless you and your family in all affairs.

hahaha chanda tv khol shadi ne civil war tak pohcha diya hai apke milky heaven mulk ko.

daleel do blackmail nahi

Nope, you are dead wrong, just because people are misusing a practice or Marriage doesn't make the marriage bad or wrong .. as I said to me none of these So called Muslims do matter not, the standard is set by Prophet and we are suppose to follow that, you don't follow Quran and Sunnah you are bound to be doomed ..

Nope, you are dead wrong, just because people are misusing a practice or Marriage doesn't make the marriage bad or wrong .. as I said to me none of these So called Muslims do matter not, the standard is set by Prophet and we are suppose to follow that, you don't follow Quran and Sunnah you are bound to be doomed ..

ye sab ban lagne ke baad behes karke decide karlena.

abhi its public safety issue.

you are killing each other for some alleged honor.

ye sab ban lagne ke baad behes karke decide karlena.

abhi its public safety issue.

you are killing each other for some alleged honor.

I am sorry but you are just jumping here and there from topic to topic, and red herring , A discussion like this is just based on stupidity not Logical or Rationale Argument .. good luck

I am sorry but you are just jumping here and there from topic to topic, and red herring , A discussion like this is just based on stupidity not Logical or Rationale Argument .. good luck

you are jumping from social to private to social to private.

Make a decision first.

Is it holy matrimony or civic contract?

gggg.jpg

My marriage was arranged and not forced. Nevertheless, there's always the pressure to marry in South Asian culture, especially if you are of "marriageable" age. Those who choose to stay single, or get married later in life, get stigmatized by society. They are often called gay, or there's something wrong with them.

I had an arranged marriage. My parents had an arranged marriage. Their parents had an arranged marriage. Everyone happy and fine. Of my closest 10 friends 3 are getting divorced and they chose their own spouse. The rest of us had arranged marriages and all is good. Nothing is perfect, nothing is guaranteed but thats my experience.

Arranged means when your family helps you find a spouse, meeting stranger and doing their khatir to have a better future for you.

Now I don’t know of anyone in my family or known circle from current generation who’s marraige would be labelled as forced, but plenty were arranged because you gotta find a spouse if he/she is not finding you.

Having said that, some people would indeed be pressured into marriage if they are getting old or if they are not doing anything worthwhile with their life, they would still have to give their consent thou.

But in our society, many things are done without willing consent, its another topic that sometimes consent is given in the pretext of other factors.

Note: I have not read the article and I don’t fully agree with the title.

I had an arranged marriage. My parents had an arranged marriage. Their parents had an arranged marriage. Everyone happy and fine. Of my closest 10 friends 3 are getting divorced and they chose their own spouse. The rest of us had arranged marriages and all is good. Nothing is perfect, nothing is guaranteed but thats my experience.

Good for you for having a stable mind to have sustained ur marriage because its not easy. The divorce rate is so high in our society now and I do know cases of both arranged and love marriages, where they have ended in divorce. Recent known case, as they are celebrities, Syra and Shehroz - ended 7 years marriage and the guy found a Hot model to widen his horizens. Would Syra marry someone too? I hope she does but any divorced women I know of or any Pakistani celebs, havnt remarried.

Arrange marriage was the best decision that i ever made.. the woman i loved is a 90+ kilo aunty now... Love bohot bhaaari perh jana tha -

Back
Top Bottom