What's new

Arranged Marriage Is Not Forced Marriage Muslim Matters Blog

Its isnt forced but problem is nagging parents and that occurs also in Non Pakistani cultures too

Told you buddy.

Look at the thread. Whose narrative won?

Rusty is financing my glorious return to Pakistan these days

It doesn't matter, everyone has freedom to marry or do Zina (Adultery) as long as the one has the Audacity to stand infront of Allah and answer for the Adulterous sin . Marriage is a social construct which is far beyond the understanding of people who thinks Marriage is about having sex ( legally ) or having legally owned Pu$$y .. or a women who just give birth to your off-Spring .

Marriage is a beautiful bond between a Man and women, perfectly showed by the Prophet of Allah, throughout his life from his various marriages , from a much older women to a much younger women he have lived and bypass all the standards which we would ever put to judge a Husband and wife Relationship . For me I followed my Prophets One Sunnah, did everything legally and Halal way, Allah prevented me throughout my college and Uni life to avoid kissing, and other sexual acts which i whole heartedly deny ( sometimes Out of shyness and sometimes out of fear ) .

Victory belongs to Allah :)

It doesn't matter, everyone has freedom to marry or do Zina (Adultery) as long as the one has the Audacity to stand infront of Allah and answer for the Adulterous sin . Marriage is a social construct which is far beyond the understanding of people who thinks Marriage is about having sex ( legally ) or having legally owned Pu$$y .. or a women who just give birth to your off-Spring .

Marriage is a beautiful bond between a Man and women, perfectly showed by the Prophet of Allah, throughout his life from his various marriages , from a much older women to a much younger women he have lived and bypass all the standards which we would ever put to judge a Husband and wife Relationship . For me I followed my Prophets One Sunnah, did everything legally and Halal way, Allah prevented me throughout my college and Uni life to avoid kissing, and other sexual acts which i whole heartedly deny ( sometimes Out of shyness and sometimes out of fear ) .

You took on extra luggage. You are brave indeed.

But you will only truly be brave when you are fair in giving them the rights they hold.

since there is no accountability, the society takes the brunt for this adding injustice levels of critical mass.

hence there should be temporary ban on marriages till stuff gets figured out

Beauriful post. May Allah swt bless you.

Rasulullah saws said there are three things which he liked most in the world: prayer first of all, nice itr/musk, and women.

It is sunnah to marry with izzat and ghairat. May Allah swt bless all those upon true guidance.

You took on extra luggage. You are brave indeed.

But you will only truly be brave when you are fair in giving them the rights they hold.

since there is no accountability, the society takes the brunt for this adding injustice levels of critical mass.

hence there should be temporary ban on marriages till stuff gets figured out

Well I am sure Allah has plans for me, for me life is not like a normal Pakistan married person , got 3 brothers ( all married and have kids ) I can not relate their lives to mine, even when I move to America or my wife moves here our lives proceed very different, our concerns are different , our discussions are different and our fears are different . Damn even our fights/arguments are different, I don't see my self yelling at my wife over a Namak kam hai is mai because all I might get for some time is Spaghetti and Pasta maybe cup cakes as well .
There is nothing brave, its just how much willing you are to give her that comfort to decide that you are the right guy for her, I give her that comfort .. she knows my Husband is stubborn Moslem but what she knows that even when he is in America , he is not going to going to Bars or Clubs looking for young teens or horny Middle age Divorced women's . She can rely on the fact that her husband is going nowhere even if she leave me with a chick as beautiful as Alexandra Ddario . Apart from that, I had to keep my identity , I am very limited liberal and despite i go to far extends to give her that comfort I made very clear I will not ( never ) go against Quran, that is my limit , I can literally throw anything she is not ok with that belongs to Pakistani culture , but i will not compromise on Quran , she understands that and most importantly she respects that . I don't think its brave or outstanding as many people often tell me, its not ..

I give her many things but i am still very far behind in what I must give her as per the Standards set by Rasool Allah, when I talk about religion and Prophets life I must be consistent with her when i treat her or listen to her feelings or suggestions, I don't want to hear from her or anyone that you talk about your prophet but you yourself are not following his teachings in how to treat you wife .

Yaar I don't take Society as Granted , I put standards on myself and i am myself the accountability of what i do and how i do it, maybe my zameer is far more pushy than others, but whenever I feel that I am failing at my own standards, I just ask my wife if there is anything she wants me to do, change or she wants to share something . People makes things complicated by themselves and blame it on Society , Fcuk the Society man ...

Marriages will and are dying ritual , the practice of living together as BF GF is now holding its ground in Indian society and it will eventually cross the border, we have our own Quota of wanna Westerners and Mera Jism meri Marzi type , The Idea of Marriage in Islam is beautiful , hence for me as long as that idea still holds water which it will cause Islam is not going anywhere, Marriage will remain a Sacred bond as long as you follow the role model like Prophet .

Beauriful post. May Allah swt bless you.

Rasulullah saws said there are three things which he liked most in the world: prayer first of all, nice itr/musk, and women.

It is sunnah to marry with izzat and ghairat. May Allah swt bless all those upon true guidance.

He said, the best among you is the ones who treat their wives with respect, that one Hadeeth is enough for me :) its pity that we are not told about the love and marriage story of Prophet but we will be listening to chat patti gossips of TV or movie stars marriages who doesn't even know what Marriage is .

Well I am sure Allah has plans for me, for me life is not like a normal Pakistan married person , got 3 brothers ( all married and have kids ) I can not relate their lives to mine, even when I move to America or my wife moves here our lives proceed very different, our concerns are different , our discussions are different and our fears are different . Damn even our fights/arguments are different, I don't see my self yelling at my wife over a Namak kam hai is mai because all I might get for some time is Spaghetti and Pasta maybe cup cakes as well .
There is nothing brave, its just how much willing you are to give her that comfort to decide that you are the right guy for her, I give her that comfort .. she knows my Husband is stubborn Moslem but what she knows that even when he is in America , he is not going to going to Bars or Clubs looking for young teens or horny Middle age Divorced women's . She can rely on the fact that her husband is going nowhere even if she leave me with a chick as beautiful as Alexandra Ddario . Apart from that, I had to keep my identity , I am very limited liberal and despite i go to far extends to give her that comfort I made very clear I will not ( never ) go against Quran, that is my limit , I can literally throw anything she is not ok with that belongs to Pakistani culture , but i will not compromise on Quran , she understands that and most importantly she respects that . I don't think its brave or outstanding as many people often tell me, its not ..

I give her many things but i am still very far behind in what I must give her as per the Standards set by Rasool Allah, when I talk about religion and Prophets life I must be consistent with her when i treat her or listen to her feelings or suggestions, I don't want to hear from her or anyone that you talk about your prophet but you yourself are not following his teachings in how to treat you wife .

Yaar I don't take Society as Granted , I put standards on myself and i am myself the accountability of what i do and how i do it, maybe my zameer is far more pushy than others, but whenever I feel that I am failing at my own standards, I just ask my wife if there is anything she wants me to do, change or she wants to share something . People makes things complicated by themselves and blame it on Society , Fcuk the Society man ...

Marriages will and are dying ritual , the practice of living together as BF GF is now holding its ground in Indian society and it will eventually cross the border, we have our own Quota of wanna Westerners and Mera Jism meri Marzi type , The Idea of Marriage in Islam is beautiful , hence for me as long as that idea still holds water which it will cause Islam is not going anywhere, Marriage will remain a Sacred bond as long as you follow the role model like Prophet .

He said, the best among you is the ones who treat their wives with respect, that one Hadeeth is enough for me :) its pity that we are not told about the love and marriage story of Prophet but we will be listening to chat patti gossips of TV or movie stars marriages who doesn't even know what Marriage is .

bara hi koi sakhat musalman ha to

A Non Practicing Muslim, That is how I define myself to people, my friends ( Foreign ) and to my wife as well . I am working on the Practicing part, hopefully I will succeed one day :)

chor yr kitna selfish ha to

Kyun, is mai selfishness kahan se agaye ? Kaheen apko Shaadi ki Chah tu nai ho rahi ab .. :angel:

nahi but you will go alone in heaven. its not like there is a separate entrance for families.

A Non Practicing Muslim, That is how I define myself to people, my friends ( Foreign ) and to my wife as well . I am working on the Practicing part, hopefully I will succeed one day :)

Ma sha Allah. The more you lower yourself (nafs) in front of your self, the more humble you become, the higher in the sight of Allah taala you become.

The one who thinks he is really great and above others (nafs speaking,) the lower and lower in the sight of Allah swt he becomes.

Ma sha Allah. The more you lower yourself (nafs) in front of your self, the more humble you become, the higher in the sight of Allah taala you become.

The one who thinks he is really great and above others (nafs speaking,) the lower and lower in the sight of Allah swt he becomes.

chacha wo karachi se hai to jitna zor laga le isne bomb nahi baandhna apne jism per

Back
Top Bottom