What's new

Arnab wins Bharat as 'nation wants to know'

Pakistanis don't consider him voice of Pakistan. Not an overwhelming majority.

But the reality is he is the face of Pakistan and was chosen by the majority.

Arnab hasn't been given any award yet but he truly deserve to be commended for raising the voice with tempo no one else could.

Just check the numbers of Arnab haters and you will find that they wont be even 1/10 of zardari haters. If Zardari can rule pakistan then why cant Arnab be awarded?

But the reality is he is the face of Pakistan and was chosen by the majority.

Arnab hasn't been given any award yet but he truly deserve to be commended for raising the voice with tempo no one else could.

Just check the numbers of Arnab haters and you will find that they wont be even 1/10 of zardari haters. If Zardari can rule pakistan then why cant Arnab be awarded?

Check all the surveys. He is the least popular person in Pakistan. He just became president because of the death of his wife. Not like this idiot who is considered hero by confused Bharatis.

If zardari is the face of Pakistan just because he is a president then Manmohan Singh is the face of India. You guys should stop whining about coward congress. Manmohan is the voice of India not Arnab.

No, you are trying to prove if they endorsed to Musharraf's idiotic comment.

He is an idiot. According to some Indians on this thread. Period.

This makes Musharraf's victory over him even sweeter. Koi ayray ghairay ki bolti bandh nahi ki, award winner ki bolti bandh ki.

Evading questions on Kargil because of the known reasons, is what you call a victory?

And if you are talking about those rants of Mush where he says India fabricate all those stories then I am sorry Arnab just responded in a way one reporter should respond to a shouting idiot guest from neighbour country. Everyone knows why Mush dont want to talk about Kargil.

Aur vaise bhi aise insaan ka kya bura maan na jise uska desh hi chod chuka ho.

He's a sophistical rhetorician inebriated with the exuberance of his own verbosity! :argh::blah:

Check all the surveys. He is the least popular person in Pakistan. He just became president because of the death of his wife. Not like this idiot who is considered hero by confused Bharatis.

If zardari is the face of Pakistan just because he is a president then Manmohan Singh is the face of India. You guys should stop whining about coward congress. Manmohan is the voice of India not Arnab.

Am I the one who start all this debate by saying few here dont like Arnab so he must not be awarded?? :lol:
The simple point is whether some like or not its all about majority. No population is deprived of ill thinkers and they do have the right to have their opinion.

And why Arnab is an idiot?? He is the greatest mobilising media power whenever a political or social downfall is seen whether its Anna movement or against women crime.

And yes Manmohan is the face of India but certainly not the voice. Does he have any :azn:

Am I the one who start all this debate by saying few here dont like Arnab so he must not be awarded?? :lol:
The simple point is whether some like or not its all about majority. No population is deprived of ill thinkers and they do have the right to have their opinion.

And why Arnab is an idiot?? He is the greatest mobilising media power whenever a political or social downfall is seen whether its Anna movement or against women crime.

And yes Manmohan is the face of India but certainly not the voice. Does he have any :azn:

As I said many Indians called him an idiot a few days back in a thread. Go ask them. For me. I agree with those Indians. He is an idiot. By the way same Indians are thanking OP for starting this thread. Confused Indians. what else. :disagree:

Manmohan is the real face and voice of India. Not arnab. Period.

Back
Top Bottom