What's new

Arnab Goswami the 'TIMES NOW's ''Editor-in-Chief''' 3

I take it that the the discussion has headed towards the TV anchors of the two countries and hence I'm posting this video.

Can any one tell me whats more boring? The elevator music in the background or the Pakistani woman :-D

anti-india dumb Pakistan anchor - YouTube
She is an anchor of a morning show not a news channel or political show.

What she was saying is the explanation of what u did with us in ipl n other things which is totally legitimate as our public also wants some answers.

Well he sure knows how to annoy his guests until they put him in his place

Im sure his business is going well

Yes i agree he does annoy ,,but cant deny he talks facts ,as he backs things what ever he says . HE annoys the panelists too,,still i see them again n again in his show,,,,so no point hating him,,,"don't hate the player , hate the game "

Ok...About my education and Arnab's, you seem to have no idea whatsoever. But I will tell about Arnab , he is an Oxford University alumni. Just because he aggressively asks questions and difficult ones, questions that every Indian asks, does not make him an idiot. I have seen many journalists who talk so much humility and ask only questions that comfort the politicians, but this guy nips them in the bud. And I am a Technical architect and project manager for multi-national company and I believe I am good by Industry standards. So, don't gloat before you know anything about the other person.
i know what he is u dont need to remind me as the way he behaves is like he had been sleeping all the time in his oxford classes.:rofl:

And let the people decide what he actually is and not.

i know what he is u dont need to remind me as the way he behaves is like he had been sleeping all the time in his oxford classes.:rofl:

And let the people decide what he actually is and not.

Ya..u r right..Let ppl decide...His show has one of the highest TRPs and is the most watched news channel in India...So, the figures speak for it.:coffee:

Ya..u r right..Let ppl decide...His show has one of the highest TRPs and is the most watched news channel in India...So, the figures speak for it.:coffee:

As i wrote let me people decide and i meant let people from my country n neutral person decide it.

visit this n see the response of neutral people ie non indians

http://www.defence.pk/forums/national-political-issues/241637-arnab-goswami-indias-times-now-editor-chief.html

in a program in which u say shut up to international guests n in the video share in this thread From 14 minutes onwards the video get very interesting

u r a CIA agent says Mr. Kumar to Anarb Goswami n u r bullshiting.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/politi...imes-nows-editor-chief-3-a.html#ixzz2SKFJ8oqg

sure such type programs r given highest TRP in a narrow minded country like india.

I didn't knew pakistan had open minded peoples, my bad thanks for correction.

Sure we have more then u ever heard abt najam sethi??
Moeed Pirzada and wajahaat saeed khan n Riz Khan of aljazeera??

if u have a program like this n yr the biggest jahil of yr country's media industry its obvious u will be famous.
Take example of Rakhi Sawant in yr media industry, u will find more n more people talking abt her but her overall success is not even close to 0.1% of what Hema Malini.
One is legend of her country n other his just here for publicity so now comparing Arnab Goswami n Moeed Pirzada is like same one is legend of his media industry n other is just famous for all the negative/propaganda/publicity reason.

Just watch this how wonderfully he has done this program with yr people on a very sensitive topic n the program was done without a single fight or serious/heated argument.
Thats how a good Educated media personal conducts programs!!!!!!!

watch this even salman khurshid is praising the maturity of our media in his first ever interview with us.
This clears the Black n White.

Basically we take him same way how u take Zahid Hamid.

contrary to this here is another reason why to believe yr country is narrow minded.

http://www.dnaindia.com/analysis/1651599/report-why-not-make-arnab-goswami-prime-minister

Last edited by a moderator:
I take it that the the discussion has headed towards the TV anchors of the two countries and hence I'm posting this video.

Can any one tell me whats more boring? The elevator music in the background or the Pakistani woman :-D

anti-india dumb Pakistan anchor - YouTube

Its NOT a news program, its a talk show for WOMEN, who are HOUSE WIVES, and they watch this program while their husbands are away at work.

The fact that you are comparing this Talk Show aimed at House Wife Women with your "High level journalists news programs" just shows how pathetic they really are...

PS: Sorry, I was kina biased with my demographic speculation, little girls watch it too, so do pregnant women I guess... I do it too sometimes when there is nothing else to watch...

As i wrote let me people decide and i meant let people from my country n neutral person decide it.

visit this n see the response of neutral people ie non indians

http://www.defence.pk/forums/national-political-issues/241637-arnab-goswami-indias-times-now-editor-chief.html

in a program in which u say shut up to international guests n in the video share in this thread From 14 minutes onwards the video get very interesting

u r a CIA agent says Mr. Kumar to Anarb Goswami n u r bullshiting.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/politi...imes-nows-editor-chief-3-a.html#ixzz2SKFJ8oqg

sure such type programs r given highest TRP in a narrow minded country like india.

Well, that's an Indian news channel...If the people of India like it, who cares what anyone else says. And Indians are not narrow minded. It only shows your bias in judgement calling almost 1.2 billion people narrow minded. Among these people, there are lakhs are engineers including people like Sabeer Bhatia who invented hotmail, Mr E. Sreedharan who had built greatest metro in South Asia and so on. There are thousands of management professionals who run multi national companies, there are thousands of world renowned doctors, scientists and the list is endless. So all of them are narrow as per u say and u n all ur pakistanis are broad minded. I am sorry, such arguments are not given by a broad minded person like u claim urself to be.

Its NOT a news program, its a talk show for WOMEN, who are HOUSE WIVES, and they watch this program while their husbands are away at work.

The fact that you are comparing this Talk Show aimed at House Wife Women with your "High level journalists news programs" just shows how pathetic they really are...

PS: Sorry, I was kina biased with my demographic speculation, little girls watch it too, so do pregnant women I guess... I do it too sometimes when there is nothing else to watch...

You may want to re-read what I had typed and then tell me when did I make any comparison between news journalists or talk shows. No point reading between the lines.

However, If the intended audience of this show is Pregnant women and small children, I must say the hate gets taught pretty early. She does come across as professionally dumb. Why would house wives, preg women and even you in Pak immerse yourself in that category?

You may want to re-read what I had typed and then tell me when did I make any comparison between news journalists or talk shows. No point reading between the lines.

However, If the intended audience of this show is Pregnant women and small children, I must say the hate gets taught pretty early. She does come across as professionally dumb. Why would house wives, preg women and even you in Pak immerse yourself in that category?

If you call her curiosity "hate" then what does it say about that Arnab guy?

That bearded man said it correctly this man bu11$h1t too much, he doesn't let other speak just ask one question & when other start answere he cut him & ask another & this way his show go on n on.

Back
Top Bottom