What's new

Army withdrawal from Malakand approved by KP govt

Its not the matter of trust , its the matter of Hope. You need to understand my point of view here, I want to give these morons a chance. They did the same in 2009 & 2008, first they called for Peace talks but when those thugs reached SWAT & started blowing them up, then the same Parliament passed a resolution for the Operation.

When APC started, PM said " Today we need to show to the nation that Democracy can deliver too"
well let the nation taste some more of democracy, and than I hope Sanity will prevail. They want to play game let them play it, if you dont like it, than you should come out on the street and stand by the military and say enough is enough.

And the same will happen, when these rented terrorists are getting their orders from their foreign bosses then nothing will happen, there can be no peace with these rented terrorists. This so called peace will fail again & again & again, why because these spineless politicians don't know the enemies of Pakistan.

Gen. Kayani yesterday gave a clear message to these spineless politicians.

And the same will happen, when these rented terrorists are getting their orders from their foreign bosses then nothing will happen, there can be no peace with these rented terrorists. This so called peace will fail again & again & again, why because these spineless politicians don't know the enemies of Pakistan.

Gen. Kayani yesterday gave a clear message to these spineless politicians.
what kiyani said was said by out going president zardari, the day apc was conducted, and had anyone in the media highlighted his speech, things would have been difference.

Back
Top Bottom