What's new

Army withdrawal from Malakand approved by KP govt

read and weep

1839.gif

Depend upon reaction of pak army on death of their major general.
If this peace talks fail, we would see yet another large operation in FATA , which would be fruitless like previous operations.

if they do commando operation, like hunt them down in their caves, then it might yield result

After what happened yesterday there should be no withdrawal from KPK. PTI & JI are filled with brainless people who think they can negotiate with the rented terrorists who are getting their orders from the enemies of Pakistan.

They should follow the Intel reports & they should not use the situation of KPK to shine their BS politics.

After what happened yesterday there should be no withdrawal from KPK. PTI & JI are filled with brainless people who think they can negotiate with the rented terrorists who are getting their orders from the enemies of Pakistan.

They should follow the Intel reports & they should not use the situation of KPK to shine their BS politics.
These buggers should not be arrested but killed during operations.

These buggers should not be arrested but killed during operations.

You got that right brother but Pakistan Army is hurt because of spineless politicians & cheap justice who have done nothing to make strict laws against these terrorists & the courts have failed to punish these rented terrorists by sentencing them to death, they have made life har for Pak Army but all this can be solved if Gen. Kayani shows his power & tells these BC's what is right & what is wrong but so far he has done nothing.

You got that right brother but Pakistan Army is hurt because of spineless politicians & cheap justice who have done nothing to make strict laws against these terrorists & the courts have failed to punish these rented terrorists by sentencing them to death, they have made life har for Pak Army but all this can be solved if Gen. Kayani shows his power & tells these BC's what is right & what is wrong but so far he has done nothing.

I have low expectations from him. May be next one is not a toothless tiger.

What are the standards of policing in the region? I mean any satisfactory reforms?

I would say let the Civilian govt have a go at it, they will fall on their face once, twice, eventually they will learn to walk.

At least I will not get to hear that a Major General was martyed in the battlefield, though I would feel the same for a Police Officer.

PA needs drones like Predators. They can easily wipe out TTP, no need of nuking or firing chemicals on tribals

I would say beg America for continuing Drone strikes ( oh wait , we are already doing that), rain hell from the skies - with JFT, pound them hard, carry out the ground operation. Cut their supply lines - Funding, recruitment.
But Do NOT crush the militants to death, let them live in their rat holes, & then you offer them a hot cheese & TALK.

call me a fool but look at it this way - if Army had not been there in first place - you wont find them blown up. so lets pull them back and let these Politicians play the game

I would say beg America for continuing Drone strikes ( oh wait , we are already doing that), rain hell from the skies - with JFT, pound them hard, carry out the ground operation. Cut their supply lines - Funding, recruitment.
But Do NOT crush the militants to death, let them live in their rat holes, & then you offer them a hot cheese & TALK.

call me a fool but look at it this way - if Army had not been there in first place - you wont find them blown up. so lets pull them back and let these Politicians play the game

Yes to drone strikes but no to your JFP and F-16.

My question is when will we hunt down Maulana Fazlullah himself. Not a single Taliban commander slain by us. We should realize how pathetic we are.

Game haan, you still believe in these spineless politicians?

My question is when will we hunt down Maulana Fazlullah himself. Not a single Taliban commander slain by us. We should realize how pathetic we are.
As of now some of the politicians are confused, a month ago CH.Nisar came up with his Draft of Counter Terrorism Policy, where they mentioned that the lower cadre militants will be given a chance to surrender, but no choice will be given to Militant Leadership, that means one or the other way we will take them down. I look at them a month later (9th Sept) they are chanting the slogans of Peace Dialogue with the same militant leaders.
Army called for peace talks - BUT with our Own People, not some hired thugs sitting in Afghanistan, Political leadership needs to realize this before its too late

Game haan, you still believe in these spineless politicians?

Its not the matter of trust , its the matter of Hope. You need to understand my point of view here, I want to give these morons a chance. They did the same in 2009 & 2008, first they called for Peace talks but when those thugs reached SWAT & started blowing them up, then the same Parliament passed a resolution for the Operation.

When APC started, PM said " Today we need to show to the nation that Democracy can deliver too"
well let the nation taste some more of democracy, and than I hope Sanity will prevail. They want to play game let them play it, if you dont like it, than you should come out on the street and stand by the military and say enough is enough.

Nah! I won't suggest to play a game like that, we are to drop bombs, why not bloody take the responsibility for it.

Its not about responsibility or any thing like that. Its about effectiveness and minimum collateral damage.
Many members including you are mistake about hellfire misiles of drone. They think it causes destruction on scale of B-52 bombardment while in reality they are small misiles which are launched with extreme precision and can destroy a vehicle or a room of the house.
On the other F-16 bombardments are messy and have caused huge collateral damages in FATA and KPK with no significant achievements. Most of the time PAF bombardments on villages are for punishment purposes and instilling fear rather than killing high value targets like drones.

Back
Top Bottom