What's new

Army to stop ops if Omar lifts AFSPA?

So lot of mass graves abt to come anyhow it is gud news for OUR VEER JAWANS.Wat kashmiri's/pakistan thinks is not matters for us ,decision abt kashmir issue would be based upon India strategic interest . Peace between India and pakistan r u kidding???
we know that your crime list is longer than that.....shameless way of bragging about crimes against innocent kashmiris :bad:

---------- Post added at 01:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

We dnt have to take it by force:
25f20ee.jpg

2ps5d75.jpg

egctnc.jpg
kashmir banay ga Pakistan...... :pakistan:

we know that your crime list is longer than that.....shameless way of bragging about crimes against innocent kashmiris :bad:

---------- Post added at 01:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

Yes and I support you for that but you know what saying this on PDF will not give you any fruits try joining LeT that may help and why Kashmir is joining Pak didn't you want a free country or you will free Kahmir give it to Pak and call it Azad Kashmir.

God all this Kashmir drama is really confusing :cheesy:

:hitwall:...............guys i am fed up .....
chill karu yar itna na sochu :cheers:

VOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I achieved my objectives .:lol:

Seriously Bhai itna mat socho mein toh bas maze le raha tha aapke.:girl_wacko:

Indian trolls getting bogged down by a Pakistani Kashmiri... lol @ you guys!

:SIGH: I think its time for my signature statement

LOOK WHOSE SPEAKING.

You never miss any oppertunity of calling us trolls but what are you?? A LEGENDARY TROLL OF PDF.

Guys please stick to topic. No my kashmir vs your kashmir please.
I am not at all convinced we cant go back to kashmir if we want. That can happen any time.
The chances of terrorists coming back from outside is very low, but locals getting angry is very high.
This is not unique to kashmir people, anywhere you station forces, there will be human right violations.

Remember punjab police defeated militancy, give JK police a chance.(Or add CRPF/CISF who as good as army.)
Also, border policing is much better now, very less change of many fighters sneaking in.

Are you really sure about the bolded part ?? CRPF can't even control crowd properly what in Gods name makes you think they can control Terrorism .
And yeah J/K police buddy 5 years back my mom went there and on a checkpost she found some police men you wanna know what they said when my mom told the them that she's from Delhi ''arre madam INDIA se aayi hai jane do inhene''

You tell me are such policemen good enough for safe guarding J/K who don't even consider them as Indians??

Lolz sure why not , no harm in dreaming :rofl:

I think u have less idea abt Kashmir and the situation is completely differ frm other states. Already JK,CRPF,ARMY EVEN some MARCOS stand there that's y situation is under control if u withdraw military then u can't imagine abt that consequences . There is no need to lift AFSPA now.

I have been to kashmir, before the stone throwing incidents. It was like any place in India(Sri Nagar).
In the height of militancy all these were needed, but now, not really necessary.
It is really difficult now a days for any terrorist to sneak in. The local militancy is all time low.
By keeping the forces, you are creating more militancy.

The army is just playing safe, because it does not trust the intelligence of leadership. But this issue can be solved by use of force. Force is necessary just to maintain the law and order, which JK police is capable of(or a few company of CRPF).

Nobody is telling the army to go. They can be mobilized very fast if situation demands.

Finally Omar cant repeal AFSPA. Only center can do.
But he is right in demanding that, because people are demanding it.

the bottomline is Army has to loose jawans to get back the 'normalcy' incase it goes for a toss under crpf/J&k police regime...

the bottomline is Army has to loose jawans to get back the 'normalcy' incase it goes for a toss under crpf/J&k police regime...
Army does not come from outside, it is part of our country.
If army is so afraid of losing jawans, go back to baracks and play kabbadi.
Army deployment was done by civilian govt, after they were convinced it was required. I am sure the civilian leadership has enough understanding of situation to reverse the decision.
In India, army takes order from govt, and I want it to remain that way.

In any case, army can stay in Kasmir, in a consulting role, rather than day to day operation role, and canned be called if required.

Immunity? Immunity from facing the charges of massacre, raping and killing innocents in Kashmir.

You are totally wrong, It is your army who created the mess. U failed to capture Kashmir by force in 1948. Later you sponsored terrorists and did all the above mentioned misdeeds, still you have failed. now you are blaming Indian army of the same. Dont cry, you will get nothing. The whole world knows who is the culprit.

The CM of JK is trying to ease the pressure from the public as Terrorist activities have gone down phenomenally. The business is booming in the valley and in my view the CM's stand is very natural, but it is the Army who actually the protector of the people so withdrawing the AFSPA will force them to be in the barracks as it will stop them from doing their work efficiently. The terrorists will flourish if the AFSPA gets ceased.

Army deployment was done by civilian govt, after they were convinced it was required. I am sure the civilian leadership has enough understanding of situation to reverse the decision.

In any case, army can stay in Kasmir, in a consulting role, rather than day to day operation role, and canned be called if required.

You have some valid points there but it is the Army Chief's responsibility for the well being of the forces. The bravery and commitment of IA is not even in question here. The issue here is without AFSPA will the army be rendered handicapped ?

And the army chief as the head of its camp has every right to make sure the foot soldiers are adequately equipped by all means...

Now coming to the issue here, we already have the example of manipur where such policy severely handicapped army's CT operations. If you think the jnK will not head the manipur way for any reason, then AFSPA can be lifted any day..

So you are ready to take that risk and want to risk the lives of our jawans anyway??

And yes in India Army takes order from govt but even the govt should take Army's professional advice afterall its Army who is playing kabbadi at ground zero not politicians.:angry:

This entire thing is not a strategy game......So that you can restart if something goes wrong!!! We are dealing with the lives of Soldiers a mistake could lead many deaths..... we cannot even think about risking it!!! Army cannot pull out of kashmir and people should realize this! If insurgents who will no doubt infiltrate our territory set up a stronghold.... again it's the responsibility of army to get rid of them and this can cause many fatalities to soldiers which politicos never understand!!!

Anthony gave up. He said that it is upto Army central command to decide. And I am sure General Singh would just say a plain NO to this.

Stupid Omar is thinking about how without AFSPA he could rule the state and lord around. The idiot is so greedy for power like Mayawati and others that he is forgetting the madness in his state. This fool will be the first one to run away tomorrow if jihad started again.

He and his father have known to run away always whenever our soldiers were standing their ground and fighting till their last breaths. You know even Kashmiri people are tired of this dynastic state rule apart from the dynastic national rule we have.

I have been to kashmir, before the stone throwing incidents. It was like any place in India(Sri Nagar).
In the height of militancy all these were needed, but now, not really necessary.

This is what you think.

It is really difficult now a days for any terrorist to sneak in. The local militancy is all time low.
By keeping the forces, you are creating more militancy.

This is again a false perception. I have been to J&K as recent as 3 months back. Due to my work nature I have to travel a lot among Himalayan states. It looks calm only from outside. Tensions are still there. AFSPA is the only thing that grants our soldiers some sort of basic protection from human rights terrorist supporters and sold out media.

The army is just playing safe, because it does not trust the intelligence of leadership.

In India there is neither leadership nor intelligence working properly so Army cannot afford to have all their sacrifices undone with a stupid firangi fraud and a clueless, ignorant dodo running the defense ministry. Why do you think MOD let the central command decide? Come on man, use common logic.

But this issue can be solved by use of force. Force is necessary just to maintain the law and order, which JK police is capable of(or a few company of CRPF).

Army cannot be withdrawn. J&K is a key border state that has seen 20 years of jihad. Even now as recent as last month, there were jihadi attacks on troops and common civilians by militants throwing grenades and killing some of them. You seriously have no idea what it is like in Kashmir. Maybe for a 5-10 day vacation trip it sounds all cool and calm. But stay there any longer, visit any deeper and you will see that it is not as bright as it looks.

Nobody is telling the army to go. They can be mobilized very fast if situation demands.

That's the reason why Operation Parakram was done; to assess the troop mobilization capability from all parts of India to all bordering regions. Turned out that our military (excluding the armored brigade, as a secondary assessment) has the speed of an ephant on tranquilizers.

The last thing you want is the J&K state police left alone to deal with Jihad.

Sorry no can do. Troops are needed there until Pakistan's Jihad factory can shut down forever.

Finally Omar cant repeal AFSPA. Only center can do.
But he is right in demanding that, because people are demanding it.

Wrong. People are not demanding it. Geela-ni is demanding it because his jihadi networks get torn apart by the military forces. Everytime that loser plans something, the Army pummels his men.

You need to know the politics of J&K properly. Let me tell you; it is the same as any other state. The only difference is that it is in the border and in the grip of Jihad. This idiot Omar is not asking because he wants people's demands to be met (separatists only ask for it, common people are at peace with the Army right now the most. Why do you think Pakistanis are so pissed?).
The reality is that he wants absolute state power to himself like other CMs. As per AFSPA, it gives enough political power to the Army or any other branch in the state to overrule anything that this stupid dope has to say. Which means that any statement that he makes in favor of (his personal) gains, can be overruled which has happened a lot of times. Because of this, the fool is asking to remove AFSPA: just to get his hands on absolute CM kursi.

Tomorrow if the militancy (Heaven's forbid) started again, this clown and his family would run away to UK on first flight available. It is not the first time he'd be doing that trust me. Till jihad was raging in 90s, most of the time this joker was in Europe in some luxurious house while commandos and soldiers like many of my (cousin) brothers were sweating and bleeding it out in the killing Himalayan colds.

AFSPA will NOT be removed no matter how much ignorants, pseudo-liberals, Arundhati Roys and Omars shout. Until Jihad factory is sealed shut and obliterated, AFSPA is here to stay.

I am sure the rest of the country and millions of people including many local J&K families who have their sons/fathers/brothers etc in the Army will agree with me.

Back
Top Bottom