late news. Trail already going on guys

Ahhhhhhhhh so thats what this is all about lol :

#
Trials are already happening!

20130429101632.jpg

20130429101210.jpg

20130429101618.jpg

Ohk this what m saying trail going on.
Thanks for the pics mate. But avoid posting such pic mate.... Jet the trial complet 1st

Good news on many counts. 1) obviously Indian participation in such tenders for INDIAN forces! 2) I'm assuming that atleast 2 of these bids have come from pvt defence companies in India and this is an area that needs to see rapid growth 3) the Arty procurement is moving foreward on all fronts- ULH, SPH (tracked and not), up gunning of smaller calibres, upgradation of FH-77 etc

I wonder if any of the Indian bids are a JV with BAE for the Archer as I'd love to see this system win the competition but would also like to see Indian defence companies win so I don't want to be conflicted in who I root for.

Can't believe im saying this but

THANK U CHINA !!!

China has nothing to do with this, these procurements tenders were issued long ago and trials were done many times, we have just recently saw pics of some of the contenders being in India and that before the border issues.

Never ever forgive Sonia and Rahul for putting us in this mess in the first place. Choose our leaders and parties wisely from now on

Because they caused the bribery cases in IA? Were they the reasons for IA's failures in finishing numerous of tenders? Or were they the the reason for many companies being blacklisted for offering bribes?

We always have only one answer whenever something is bad in India, POLITICANS, but the problem is way bigger and includes way more Indians, than the once on the top only.

^^ photo posted in post number 15

It's a Denel T5 howitzer, fitted on a Tata 8x8.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...ath-self-propelled-howitzers.html#post2835245

I wonder if any of the Indian bids are a JV with BAE for the Archer as I'd love to see this system win the competition but would also like to see Indian defence companies win so I don't want to be conflicted in who I root for.

Most of the Indian companies rooted for other partners, only Mahindra had a JV with BAE as it seems and the Archer is not that good, since it's based on a bad platform, which causes many limitations and probably increase the costs too. I only hope that we go for capability and not only for Indian companies.

China has nothing to do with this, these procurements tenders were issued long ago and trials were done many times, we have just recently saw pics of some of the contenders being in India and that before the border issues.

Because they caused the bribery cases in IA? Were they the reasons for IA's failures in finishing numerous of tenders? Or were they the the reason for many companies being blacklisted for offering bribes?

We always have only one answer whenever something is bad in India, POLITICANS, but the problem is way bigger and includes way more Indians, than the once on the top only.

Sry but I disagree. Sure there are other problems but if the gov't is a problem , it is very hard to correct everything else.

Sry but I disagree. Sure there are other problems but if the gov't is a problem , it is very hard to correct everything else.

Look at the examples, none of the delays had anything to do with MoD, other than that they were forced to scrap tenders and competitions again and again because of the failures and mistakes of IA officers. So on what base do you blame MoD/GoI here and why don't you complain about IA officers?
Of course it is hard to correct everything, but you have to start at the base and move upwards. Protesting against bribery and scams is one thing, not paying bribes to every police or public officers, or even church clerics. It simply is usual in India and if you want to change something it has to start with the mass not paying anymore, just like IA not taking bribes anymore and trying to get these kind of deals done and which are important for Indias security!

@sancho People tend to forget that perhaps barring Sonia all our politicians have risen from among us. from our people and thus they carry the very same malaise that we do..."chalta hai"..."apna faida dekho".

Last week I saw a petitioner leave the streets after he failed to muster more than 10 people to actually protest for a clean up drive in the area (2 garbage dump containment areas which have overflown), ironically his petition though had been signed by hundreds..but no one wanted to come out and actually raise their voices...summer heat and Sundays..you know..:laughcry:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a Denel T5 howitzer, fitted on a Tata 8x8.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...ath-self-propelled-howitzers.html#post2835245

Most of the Indian companies rooted for other partners, only Mahindra had a JV with BAE as it seems and the Archer is not that good, since it's based on a bad platform, which causes many limitations and probably increase the costs too. I only hope that we go for capability and not only for Indian companies.

What makes you say the Archer isn't that good @sancho?

[QUOTE
China has nothing to do with this, these procurements tenders were issued long ago and trials were done many times, we have just recently saw pics of some of the contenders being in India and that before the border

@sancho,my brother have some fun while u work,troll a little:taz::taz:

Procurement...Procurement...Procurement... when would these actually land on earth from air??

Thank you china.... for waking up our stupid politicians....

Back
Top Bottom