What's new

Army to hold massive combat drill in Thar

^What a joke. First make it a proper SAM then talk about bringing down a depressed trajectory missile

speak for yourself make a missile by yourself without taking another country's technology and calling it your own :lol:

and a 60km rocket can be intercepted easily Akash is a proven SAM and i have no time to explain its capabilities to you instead read up on its capabilities both in the air defense and anti ballistic roles.

speak for yourself make a missile by yourself without taking another country's technology and calling it your own :lol:

and a 60km rocket can be intercepted easily Akash is a proven SAM and i have no time to explain its capabilities to you instead read up on its capabilities both in the air defense and anti ballistic roles.

Capabilities that exiist on paper doesn't mean that it can perform as it is in real time combat. I didn't think you were as naive as u showed. Real Time Results matter, If real time missile was brought down by Akash then talk with me with this language until then grow up and stop seeing wet dreams :)

And about the first line, that was totally uncalled for, but i have to remind you Like Your Agni-V going to use Russian seeker, God knows How much Civilian Space technology were misused by you guys when America and western countries helped you in your civilian tech and you diverted them in to ballistic missile tech. tch tch.

Capabilities that exiist on paper doesn't mean that it can perform as it is in real time combat. I didn't think you were as naive as u showed. Real Time Results matter, If real time missile was brought down by Akash then talk with me with this language until then grow up and stop seeing wet dreams :)

And about the first line, that was totally uncalled for, but i have to remind you Like Your Agni-V going to use Russian seeker, God knows How much Civilian Space technology were misused by you guys when America and western countries helped you in your civilian tech and you diverted them in to ballistic missile tech. tch tch.

Akash travels at mach 3 which is enough to intercept a 60km ballistic missile at the most probably travels at mach 2.... realize that Akash "paper capabilities" have been tested out by the DRDO and army and air force have already inducted the Akash missiles respectively

and your the one that said "make a proper SAM" do not criticize others missile achievements when you by yourself use others technologies and that Russian seeker crap is BS a 10,000km seeker for a 5,000km missile? :lol: not to mention Russians cannot transfer ballistic missile technology to anyone due to MTCR and now you are just embarrassing yourself what western country aided us in our civilian technology that we diverted towards our ballistic missile program? our ballistic missile program goes back to the 70's in fact the Agni-TD helped us design the SLV

Agni V does not uses a seeker.it uses inertial guidance

Back
Top Bottom