What's new

Army to deploy remote-controlled guns at LoC to take on infiltrators

well u have keep pumping the Kashmir pot on boil, you also not using those men in your western border so why making feeding them for free? you logic is not correct. come with better logics.

Very true , recently a video surface on Pak Kashmir how you are forcing them join terrorists force. moreover now PAK citizens are getting killed, like you did send you people in afghan now 99% of so called Kashmiri are Pak citizen.

Recently Canada revoke citizenship of 2 PAK born person and asked PAK to take back.

Yes you could but what the use , either you get killed or cant hold a inch of land.

That same media also said other thing about PAK which you also take it ?

sorry but i did not understand a single word you tried to say.

anyways its ok you are new and it takes atleast a 1000 posts before the zee news syndrome washes off.

so go through the forum and i am sure your eyes would open

sorry but i did not understand a single word you tried to say.

anyways its ok you are new and it takes atleast a 1000 posts before the zee news syndrome washes off.

so go through the forum and i am sure your eyes would open
well in Single line ..... Most of terrorist are from PAK or PAK citizens. please read your country history before telling everyone we are so innocent. forget Zee ... watch world news and get over from your Kashmir Rant /we are superior / we dont do nothing / we are innocent etc.

well in Single line ..... Most of terrorist are from PAK or PAK citizens. please read your country history before telling everyone we are so innocent. forget Zee ... watch world news and get over from your Kashmir Rant /we are superior / we dont do nothing / we are innocent etc.

world news? you should watch it too it says Kashmir is disputed territory as accepted by the UN resolution. but then again you just watch ZEE and NDTV you wouldn't know that would you

Back
Top Bottom