What's new

Army to deploy remote-controlled guns at LoC to take on infiltrators

above post shows who is crying.. lolz man seriously. ..

We still maintain our stand no infiltration happens from our end.

but i hope this helps you put your own demons to rest.

put a Medak Naval gun on a few of those post.

:o::o::o:

a 30 mil canon will disintegrate anything,be it a man or a vehicle..We're not that kind of devil..we try to keep them intact while killing them.

We still maintain our stand no infiltration happens from our end.

but i hope this helps you put your own demons to rest.
Yeah the live Pak terrorists we have caught didnt infiltrate to India
They were teleported here

On a serious note.....these machines will not be present everywhere.....those will be there to complement IA
Infiltration will continue unless Pak wants otherwise

Yeah the live Pak terrorists we have caught didnt infiltrate to India
They were teleported here

On a serious note.....these machines will not be present everywhere.....those will be there to complement IA
Infiltration will continue unless Pak wants otherwise

yes and the myth of infiltration will never stop according to india. because it serves indian agenda of killing innocent kashmiris and persecuting them in the name of infiltrators.

like i said if indian army with all its help that it receives from Israel in the form of thermal imaging motion detectors and even UAVs still claims infiltration then they should seriously court martial the Army chief.

yes and the myth of infiltration will never stop according to india. because it serves indian agenda of killing innocent kashmiris and persecuting them in the name of infiltrators.

like i said if indian army with all its help that it receives from Israel in the form of thermal imaging motion detectors and even UAVs still claims infiltration then they should seriously court martial the Army chief.
Where do you think the likes of Ajmal Kasab are from?
every month we capture hundreds of live terrorist
You cant deny what is fact

Great news.
This is awesome!!!! This will save precious lives of our solders.

Here comes iROBOT :lol:

Using insurgents on our soil have already saved many lives of your soldiers. Nothing new

Where do you think the likes of Ajmal Kasab are from?
every month we capture hundreds of live terrorist
You cant deny what is fact

i hope i had a cure for your insecurities but sadly i don't.

it doesn't help pakistan to send infiltrators when we are fighting a battle on our western border.

as for 100s of terrorist captured they are kashmiris who are caught and branded terrorist and killed in fake encounters.

we could send troops from sir creek,nepal, sindh desert. why specifically kashmir.

i hope you grow a brain and not just swallow what NDTV, ZEE NEWS try to shove down your throat

will help you open your mind

i hope i had a cure for your insecurities but sadly i don't.

it doesn't help pakistan to send infiltrators when we are fighting a battle on our western border.
well u have keep pumping the Kashmir pot on boil, you also not using those men in your western border so why making feeding them for free? you logic is not correct. come with better logics.

as for 100s of terrorist captured they are kashmiris who are caught and branded terrorist and killed in fake encounters.

Very true , recently a video surface on Pak Kashmir how you are forcing them join terrorists force. moreover now PAK citizens are getting killed, like you did send you people in afghan now 99% of so called Kashmiri are Pak citizen.

Recently Canada revoke citizenship of 2 PAK born person and asked PAK to take back.

we could send troops from sir creek,nepal, sindh desert. why specifically kashmir.
Yes you could but what the use , either you get killed or cant hold a inch of land.

i hope you grow a brain and not just swallow what NDTV, ZEE NEWS try to shove down your throat

will help you open your mind

That same media also said other thing about PAK which you also take it ?

beta dehyaan se chalana aysy cheezen bhut dangerous hoti hai :lol:

Back
Top Bottom