What's new

Army resumes laying barbed wire along Afghan border

We should build a 'WALL' at Pak Afghan border . :lol:

You should reach out to Trump. He might tell you a way where you can make the Afghans pay for it, like he'll make Mexico pay for the Wall the US will built. He's a smart businessman and can make really stupid arguments at times :lol::enjoy:

I bet, he even dreams of a "Big Giant Wall" every day!! The contract would probably be awarded to the Trump construction company and Mexico will pay for it. Love it, smart business :cheers:

I thought he wanted to invade us by involving India?

That comment was NOT, and NEVER to be taken lightly, EVER. I hope you understand how serious I am saying this!!!!

@MastanKhan : Your opinion on the above? We are talking about Trump here and his statement about using India against Pakistan.

Yes baby i am.

LOL, who are you responding to......? The hot chick in the Video or the OP (also a girl may be, judging by the avatar)?

You should reach out to Trump. He might tell you a way where you can make the Afghans pay for it, like he'll make Mexico pay for the Wall the US will built. He's a smart businessman and can make really stupid arguments at times :lol::enjoy:

I bet, he even dreams of a "Big Giant Wall" every day!! The contract would probably be awarded to the Trump construction company and Mexico will pay for it. Love it, smart business :cheers:

That comment was NOT, and NEVER to be taken lightly, EVER. I hope you understand how serious I am saying this!!!!

@MastanKhan : Your opinion on the above? We are talking about Trump here and his statement about using India against Pakistan.

LOL, who are you responding to......? The hot chick in the Video or the OP (also a girl may be, judging by the avatar)?

Hi,

I am for the barbed wire---to stop smuggling of drugs and weapons and terrorist activity and indiscriminate border crossings..

Viper--these afghans are not very intelligent people---. Your natural alliance is always the country that borders you---. If you have good relations---it will make things better for you.

I can tell you one thing----I have worked with many an afghans here in northern and southern california---many any of them----and only 1 person out of them was maybe partly halfway thankful to a pakistani guest house owner in rawalpindi who helped him with the living costs of staying at the place.

Bottomline is that everything has consequences---pakistanis are habitually used to pay an outrageous amount.

They should have gone in and killed Osama Bin Laden at Kandhar and handed over his dead body to the americans.

Wait werent you pro Trump?
He has always been anti Pakistan and anti Muslim the only candidate who was slightly pro Pakistan was Sanders but from what i read he is out of the competition

It's pointless , that's like taking a bucket of water from the sea . Unless there are drastically increased number of outposts nothing changes. Also for a country that's supposed to be in war in Afghanistan for the past 15 years , why is the border so weak ?

Amazing. We desperately need to keep an eye on our afghan border. Its understandable that there are many points where this is difficult but where it can be done it should be done and where it can't be done should be filled with posts and security points to keep an eye on them.

Anyway a fine step that needs to be taken to a whole new level.

Back
Top Bottom