What's new

Army reaction on decision by Special court about General Pervez Musharraf

I am saying I thought about getting out like you and then these questions popped up.
Meaning, me getting out of Pak is just saving me from troubles but not my family and people.
And no matter how much I say i'd never come, eventually I'll have to be here one way or another.

Well fortunately for me I have three more brothers, 1 in KSA and 2 in Pakistan .. if it comes to that they will be taking my Parents in but also fortunately my Wife despite been a Foreigner loves my parents more than her own parents, and we already talked it out that if my parents even decides to join us in US than they can live with us for as long as they want .
Yes I will be worried about the rest of my family but again , it was my brother's own choices to stay in Pakistan, they all can easily file Immigration to Canada or Germany if they want to, but they prefer the life style of Pakistan .
If it was up to me I would take my parents with me, but unfortunately US govt and Visa system has become extremely RACIST, and a lot of people like me are suffering from it .

So the 'Traitor' is a person who suspend the constitution but not the person who support in that action .....
Definition of traitor is in constitution and i would leave it for expert to interpret the law

Ask the locals, about that year and they will say that, they were told not to come out of their homes at a certain time of the day, but they heard the rumbling of tanks and foot soliders heading back.

He is the one that lost Afghanistan to the Americans and which lead to almost 70k innocent Pakistanis dying.
I think Pakistan is not in position to face US might in Afghanistan. Due to many reasons. Pakistan is not responsible of 911 but paid the price. When India was ready to provide air logistics.As far as sanction, Iran is still surviving because they have oil and nationalism. How Pak would face sanction, if US imposed. After 911 US govt gone crazy. If you live in Canada you know better, how thousands of Paksitani families took refuge in Canadian chruches without any belonging.

good read.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/grap...apers/afghanistan-war-confidential-documents/

Last edited:
upload_2019-12-17_19-51-3.png

upload_2019-12-17_19-56-56.png

Abey chay insaan Dgispr is authorised to give statements when military wants to address media. Who the **** are you to tell him what to do what not to do.
Guilty? Yes. Disagreeing about severity of punishment ? Yes.
With all my humble honesty.
I hold your honest reply in high regard.

Anyways, right now, the most important thing is to know the opinion of the sitting government. Only ambiguous statements by them till now. The opposition no matter how evil and corrupt it be, is at least making their positions and stands clear on the issue...I will give them that.

Armed forces of Pakistan have been converted into a joke and they themselves are also responsible for it.
agreed to come extent, political meddling, trying to control the pie of the share, and global ambitions are all showing its negative impact now
Gen Raheel did do so,e great work, but this latest setup has damaged Army's perception and the love it enjoyed in public
i hope it gets better

Definition of traitor is in constitution and i would leave it for expert to interpret the law
so the application of the definition by the politician in the constitution could not be wrong ??

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom