What's new

Army presents three-point plan to counter China

^^^your preventative measures are making South Asia a powder keg. With plans to induct 101 warships, 1500 drones, billions of $ on airforce and army. It sounds like you guys are preparing for WW3. Peace is in the interest of all three nations (Pak, Ind, Chi). If you dont read history than i suggest that you start today cause you are damn well repeating it (by history i mean events leading up to WW2).
Really? World war 2 has nothing to do with this and Pakistani terror outfits backed by the military is.
Indian defense spending is caped at 2% and currently it has crossed only the 1.8 mark.
U justify Chinese spending as it is in ur Interest but please refrain from the Pious Peace Bs just to strengthen ur argument ', The Fact is u want That India should remain an easy target for a Gank.

^^^your preventative measures are making South Asia a powder keg. With plans to induct 101 warships, 1500 drones, billions of $ on airforce and army. It sounds like you guys are preparing for WW3. Peace is in the interest of all three nations (Pak, Ind, Chi). If you dont read history than i suggest that you start today cause you are damn well repeating it (by history i mean events leading up to WW2).
Common now will you stop buying 250 jf-17

When will these fools know to not let such discussions out in the public, or is this some kind of media spin??
If they wont say it publicly then we ll comment that MMS is waste not so bold and our army cant handle china...

as a chinese, i'd like to persuade our great neighbor,india to pay much attention to economic development. don't focus on stupid fears that china will likely to attack indian targets on border.china is not about to launch war against india,conversely, many indian news agencies incite war between china and india, don't do that please, indian could be hurted by its aggressive words and actions,if it always enrages china.

as a chinese, i'd like to persuade our great neighbor,india to pay much attention to economic development. don't focus on stupid fears that china will likely to attack indian targets on border.china is not about to launch war against india,conversely, many indian news agencies incite war between china and india, don't do that please, indian could be hurted by its aggressive words and actions,if it always enrages china.

they do it for a reason:

when the economic gap is widening, when most people living in india couldn't get access to reasonable infrastructure, education and medical care, they would start to question why india has failed like this. so what the "elite" groups of india choose to do? sale them fear, give them the impression that China is going to attack them.

btw: india is already hurting itself, actually hurting itself hard. rather than spend more on education and infrastructure, they chose to buy aircraft carriers and dead expensive fighters.

they do it for a reason:

when the economic gap is widening, when most people living in india couldn't get access to reasonable infrastructure, education and medical care, they would start to question why india has failed like this. so what the "elite" groups of india choose to do? sale them fear, give them the impression that China is going to attack them.

btw: india is already hurting itself, actually hurting itself hard. rather than spend more on education and infrastructure, they chose to buy aircraft carriers and dead expensive fighters.

Oh how considerate fool your are!

The first thing the BJP govt will do after get elected, it will put 100s of nukes near tibet.you wait and see.

We have two very powerful individuals -one from China and one from India in disguise...........they can tell you what a government and a would be government is going to do....

We have two very powerful individuals -one from China and one from India in disguise...........they can tell you what a government and a would be government is going to do....

Who are they?

^^^Ahem "Sarcasm" is the key word here. Or maybe i don't get it ?:whistle:

we can avoid this if neighboring expansionism and state sponsored insurgencies are seized

ten points program to counter Pakistan and three points only to counter the Asian dragon China..Someone is seriously high on Afghan stuff.

India is an aggressor nation, it has a history of expansionism. WHy do u think the colonials came to India? only to loot wealth. No but to put an end to Indian expansionims. Read the history before arrival of eurpeans all sardars, maharajas etc etc busy in constantly attacking and annexing lands. India dream itself to return to mythical glory of past where is ruled from central asia to arabia.

India should be viewed with suspicion and threat to global peace. It can fool the world for time being with friends in white house but soon the biggest blooth bath unleased with be those of eurpoeans and american.

ten points program to counter Pakistan and three points only to counter the Asian dragon China..Someone is seriously high on Afghan stuff.

India is an aggressor nation, it has a history of expansionism. WHy do u think the colonials came to India? only to loot wealth. No but to put an end to Indian expansionims. Read the history before arrival of eurpeans all sardars, maharajas etc etc busy in constantly attacking and annexing lands. India dream itself to return to mythical glory of past where is ruled from central asia to arabia.

India should be viewed with suspicion and threat to global peace. It can fool the world for time being with friends in white house but soon the biggest blooth bath unleased with be those of eurpoeans and american.

To execute the intention you need to have the capability. India has no such capability. China knows it; Europe knows it; Russia knows it; Uncle Sam also knows it. The only thing India can do is bullying smaller neighbors like Bangladesh, Bhutan, Sikim, Sri Lanka. China got Pakistan's back, don't worry. The White House knows very clear what India is, and pities it.

To execute the intention you need to have the capability. India has no such capability. China knows it; Europe knows it; Russia knows it; Uncle Sam also knows it. The only thing India can do is bullying smaller neighbors like Bangladesh, Bhutan, Sikim, Sri Lanka. China got Pakistan's back, don't worry. The White House knows very clear what India is, and pities it.

India got capability to change world map ,China got capabilty to back up after everything comes to end just like in our bollywood movies'polie alway arrive after everything finished off' :cheesy:
That is why US SEALS finished off their dinner at Abbottabad and after that China came into rescue for pakistan .......:rolleyes:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom