What's new

Army opens speculative fire along LoC

BHarwana

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
609585_thump.jpg

There was no ceasefire violation along the LoC in Poonch. It was speculative fire, an army officer of northern command said. Press Trust of India file photo

Indian troops today opened "speculative fire" along the LoC in Jammu and Kashmir's Poonch district. Earlier, an Army officer had said that there was a ceasefire violation in the area and that details are being sought.

"There was no ceasefire violation along the LoC in Poonch. It was speculative fire", an army officer of northern command said. Speculative fire is normally used to check movement of suspicious persons along the border.

http://www.deccanherald.com/content/609585/army-opens-speculative-fire-along.html

Array Babu Hum nay toray admi ka mundi nahi utara. kiya ko dar ka hawai firing karta hai.

Indians are good in drameybazi

Another day, another story, nothing seems to work for them.... but no harm in keep trying.

Blood Trail Shows Soldiers' Killers Returned Across LoC: India To Pakistan

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/indi...f-2-soldiers-1688938?pfrom=home-lateststories

If im not mistaken, India is solely responsible for all "terror" attacks in Pakistan .. isnt it ?
Pakistani's on PDF Firmly maintain that India is Coward and wont/cant give replies... thei SIR gee Kall Strikes are fake ( yes.. even I think so..) , but still leave no stone unturned to state that India is ACTUALLY doing terror Acts in Pakistan !

There is a Contradiction isnt it ?

An Enemy 7 times larger, with Huge Economic and Fire Power, can do terror attackst so often in your territory but will still be "shy" not to be provocative on Loc / IB ?

Wel... wel....

If im not mistaken, India is solely responsible for all "terror" attacks in Pakistan .. isnt it ?
Pakistani's on PDF Firmly maintain that India is Coward and wont/cant give replies... thei SIR gee Kall Strikes are fake ( yes.. even I think so..) , but still leave no stone unturned to state that India is ACTUALLY doing terror Acts in Pakistan !

An Enemy 7 times larger, with Huge Economic and Fire Power, can do terror attackst so often in your territory but will still be "shy" not to be provocative on Loc / IB ?

Wel... wel....
India also makes many Bollywood movies which seems to have taken over the Indian psyche.
Surgical Strikes Circus

1: It was an Airborne assault.
2: The assault teams descended from helicopters.
3: Indian soldiers trekked for 10 hours, crossed minefields and barbed wires before launching attack.

Chandu Lal Drama
1: He is a deserter.
2: He crossed inadvertently.
3: He argued with seniors and crossed in a fit of rage.
Current episode.
1: Two soldiers injured by Pakistani grenades... later succumbed to their injuries.
2: Ceasefire violation by Pakistan causing two Indian casualties.
3: Pakistan Army providing covering fire to militants who killed and mutilated Indian soldiers.
4: The Indian soldiers were ambushed.
5: After killing the soldiers, Pakistani BAT teams entered into Indian territory and mutilated the bodies.
And the pattern continues, no questions asked, no explanations given.
From a party of nine, two killed, where were the other seven. !!!

India also makes many Bollywood movies which seems to have taken over the Indian psyche.
Surgical Strikes Circus

1: It was an Airborne assault.
2: The assault teams descended from helicopters.
3: Indian soldiers trekked for 10 hours, crossed minefields and barbed wires before launching attack.

Chandu Lal Drama
1: He is a deserter.
2: He crossed inadvertently.
3: He argued with seniors and crossed in a fit of rage.
Current episode.
1: Two soldiers injured by Pakistani grenades... later succumbed to their injuries.
2: Ceasefire violation by Pakistan causing two Indian casualties.
3: Pakistan Army providing covering fire to militants who killed and mutilated Indian soldiers.
4: The Indian soldiers were ambushed.
5: After killing the soldiers, Pakistani BAT teams entered into Indian territory and mutilated the bodies.
And the pattern continues, no questions asked, no explanations given.
From a party of nine, two killed, where were the other seven. !!!

I dont watch Bollywood. Its your "problem" if you do. If "cooking stories" was your shot, do think who was cooking and "what" in the likes of the OBL case.

Indian Armed Forces ( Like their Pakistani Counterparts ) are Professional.
We have displayed what we CAN do in 71, 1999 etc.

The END RESULT and OBJECTIVES of all the latest confrontations have been in our favor.
Besides, I will never underestimate an adversary which changed the Geography of my Country.

Wel... wel....
Research a bit more does that enemy have 7 times larger force as well?

India is responsible for terror attacks in Pakistan.
Stay in denial mode.
Your Army is barely twice in size compared to that of Pakistan. may be 1 : 2.5 in some areas.
And you cannot attack Pakistan by this amount of numerical superiority and defend your own 7 times larger territory from us.
Hanumaan strikes and Jingioism dont work in real wars. Any misadventure in Pakistan territory will humiliate India big time. Just because of lack of Firepower to totally overpower Enemy defences in his own territory.

Adding to that. Still Pakistan dont want war or stupid jingoism like Indians.

I dont watch Bollywood. Its your "problem" if you do. If "cooking stories" was your shot, do think who was cooking and "what" in the likes of the OBL case.

The END RESULT and OBJECTIVES of all the latest confrontations have been in our favor.
Besides, I will never underestimate an adversary which changed the Geography of my Country.
Overpowering 10:1 in 1971 proves only to a syupid indian like you.
and you didnt proved Rat Back in 1999. Except glorifying a skirmish as war.
keep arguing you win i win nobody stopping you there

Millions watch Bollywood but some use the same ideas to fool their own masses, and if you want to drag a third party in India/Pakistan scenario then consider the lame excuses the IA comes up against China so better not go there.

A country like Israel can take pride for defeating bigger nations but only Indians can chest thump for fighting a country one fifth it's size.....in any case, in 1971 despite your overwhelming numerical strength, you still needed Muktis to fight beside you and even in Kargil, fighting within your own territory you required help from at least two countries....else, when stakes were even, we all know what happened in 2008.

Aaey babowa ham tumhaar Aadmi jano ka mundi nako kata hai. kahay ko dar k maray hawai firing kar k Aakash maa hole krny per tolay ho..
:rofl:

Millions watch Bollywood but some use the same ideas to fool their own masses, and if you want to drag a third party in India/Pakistan scenario then consider the lame excuses the IA comes up against China so better not go there.

Jammer Mia, its NOT about a "Third" country but Pakistan and Its LAPSE in securing its own border then "inventing" stories to suit its narrative.

What I mean is, I never thought RAW was innocent, but if you think ISI is, its your problem.

A country like Israel can take pride for defeating bigger nations but only Indians can chest thump for fighting a country one fifth it's size.....in any case, in 1971 despite your overwhelming numerical strength, you still needed Muktis to fight beside you and even in Kargil, fighting within your own territory you required help from at least two countries....else, when stakes were even, we all know what happened in 2008.

Dont Cry. Giving "Excuses" is not the sign of professionals.
Historical Facts reveal, that Men on BOTH sides of the Border Fought with IMMENSE Bravely.

My Grandfather fought in 71.

We in India FIRMLY accept that we Got Defeated by CHINA. ( You will NEVER Find an Indian Mentioning CHINA's SIZE as a factor ) No Excuses. Its was a HUGE Blunder from our part.

In War you Win or Loose. We Lost to China. China Won.
Heroes accept BOTH, Cowards give "Excuses"

Research a bit more does that enemy have 7 times larger force as well?

In 2017 it really doesnt Matter.

Hint : 1 Rafale >> >> 3 F16s

India is responsible for terror attacks in Pakistan.

Tit for Tat, i guess.

Stay in denial mode.
What Denial ? We all know RAW is no Saint. So is ISI.

Your Army is barely twice in size compared to that of Pakistan. may be 1 : 2.5 in some areas.
And you cannot attack Pakistan by this amount of numerical superiority and defend your own 7 times larger territory from us.
Hanumaan strikes and Jingioism dont work in real wars. Any misadventure in Pakistan territory will humiliate India big time. Just because of lack of Firepower to totally overpower Enemy defences in his own territory.

Then what got wrong in 1971 and 1999 and Siachin as well ?
Adding to that. Still Pakistan dont want war or stupid jingoism like Indians.

Really, Was Kargil Started by India ? by Sending vajpayee to Lahore ?

lol.

Back
Top Bottom