What's new

Army man dies of cardiac arrest in north Kashmir(once Again)

I don't think padmavati was Pakistani ... oye Delhi or agra are in pak....where mughals got materials for local consumption

After approx cumulative ban of 6 months, i am gonna relax now and will post rarely. So spare me.

BTW, neither were Abdali, Ghaznavi etc were from Pak. You choose the winning side as per convenience.

After approx cumulative ban of 6 months, i am gonna relax now and will post rarely. So spare me.

BTW, neither were Abdali, Ghaznavi etc were from Pak. You choose the winning side as per convenience.

They were Muslims u low iq bhagat... there is no nationality in Islam

Army man dies of cardiac arrest in north Kashmir

Havaldar Pawan Kumar of 79 Mountain Brigade suffered cardiac arrest while he was on duty at Uplona camp, reported GNS news agency.

Srinagar, Publish Date: Jan 16 2018 8:03PM | Updated Date: Jan 16 2018 8:03PM
2018_1$largeimg216_Jan_2018_200306713.jpg

Army man dies of cardiac arrest in north Kashmir
An army man died of heart attack in Baramulla district of north Kashmir on Tuesday.

Havaldar Pawan Kumar of 79 Mountain Brigade suffered cardiac arrest while he was on duty at Uplona camp, reported GNS news agency.

He was taken to a hospital, where he was declared dead on arrival, it said.

Source
Firing kay next day cardiac arrests ho jatay hain which means they hide casualties.

Last edited:
thousands of Pakistanis die of Heart attack each day, is it safe to assume, they died as they were shit shared of.

1. poor medical facilities
2. Hovering USA drones
3. blowing up in blast
4. unabteted terrorism
5. Indian shelling,R&W xyz...

what kind of thread this is? mocking someone death making fun of it? is this all whats being tought there in Pakistan this days?

So the casualties from yesterday are being revealed gradually.
Meanwhile Pakistani snipers have also been at work.

Either you are immensely stupid, or you believe everyone else is.

How many heart attack victims have bullet holes in them ?

Last edited:

Ghaznawi, Abdaali etc. all were muslims, we are muslims, Pakistan was created in the name of islam, so yes they are our heroes, and their victory is our victory, that is why we named our missiles in the name of our heroes, just like you guys named your missiles/weapons/ships like prithvi, INS Vikramaditya etc. and your leaders like indra gandhi etc. lived their entire lives under the baggage & influence of thousand years slavery under muslims, your current leadership considers us as muslims, enemy muslims.. just like Ghaznawi, Abdaali, that is why recently netanyahu and modi concluded that islam is common threat for them...

Last edited:
Either you are immensely stupid, or you believe everyone else is.

How many heart attack victims have bullet holes in them ?
Stupid is as stupid does.....so tell me genius, did you personally checked under the sheets to make sure there was no bullet hole.

Stupid is as stupid does.....so tell me genius, did you personally checked under the sheets to make sure there was no bullet hole.

Did you?

The saying should be modified to aptly describe conspiracy theorist like you. "Stupid is, as stupid says"

I am sure, your believe soldier's family will also conveniently ignore these supposed bullet wounds.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom