What's new

Army major among five soldiers killed in fresh NW clashes

Koi baat nahi, koi baat nahi. Hota hai yaar. Chalo mati pao. Ese kamon main esa to hota hai :D

gutter k keray ho tum.. @Aeronaut @Jungibaaz @Oscar @WebMaster
So I am a gutter ka kira because I dont support this useless war against our own people? How about our brave army stands guard before the Indian army at our traditional border. We will see who the gutter ka kira is. And if calling me a gutter ka kira makes you think that Pak army is going to win the war against its own people in the tribal areas, I am ready to be called a gutter ka kira :D Or kuch? Or koi hukam meri jaan?

So I am a gutter ka kira because I dont support this useless war against our own people?

So your own are blowing your *** up? nice commentry... 50,000 Pakistanis killed by your people? why dont you grow a pair n visit waziristan let alone face enemy fire?

How about our brave army stands guard before the Indian army at our traditional border. We will see who the gutter ka kira is.

They still do.. unlike nawaz chutiya n his butt kickers ... aka gutter k keray..

And if calling me a gutter ka kira makes you think that Pak army is going to win the war against its own people in the tribal areas, I am ready to be called a gutter ka kira :D Or kuch? Or koi hukam meri jaan?

Only a retard would own the killers of 50 hazar Pakistanis.. but than again you are stock as munawar the monkey...

May our soldiers be blessed.
May our solders forever be safe, and be brave.
May our soldiers forever triumph,

May this world be cleansed of people like the arushbhai

So your own are blowing your *** up? nice commentry... 50,000 Pakistanis killed by your people? why dont you grow a pair n visit waziristan let alone face enemy fire?

They still do.. unlike nawaz chutiya n his butt kickers ... aka gutter k keray..

Only a retard would own the killers of 50 hazar Pakistanis.. but than again you are stock as munawar the monkey...

Relax, he will one day get his due. No need to lose it over a troll.

Honsla rakh jawana.

the brave son of nation ...he was pride of baluchies...

10336735_733592196704507_7964973019367048087_n.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom