What's new

Army major among five soldiers killed in fresh NW clashes

Secret Service

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
MIRANSHAH: After the military had killed nearly sixty fighters in North Waziristan on Wednesday, fresh clashes in the afternoon left at least five security personnel dead and injured seven others.

A security official said that the security forces were conducting a search operation when the clash took place with militants in Mir Ali Bazaar.

The official added that an army major was among the five soldiers killed while seven others were injured.

Security forces claimed to have killed 13 militants while retaliating to the attack.

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ
Looks like Operation is go. May Allah Keep our brave soldiers safe.

This is yesterdays news , and the number is 3 soldiers & 1 officer I believe .

Chalo koi baat nahi. Esa to hota hai ese kamon main. Both sides are brutally killing each other.

Chalo koi baat nahi. Esa to hota hai ese kamon main. Both sides are brutally killing each other.
please show respect to people who is giving their life to protect your life.. they are their on government orders what the **** do u men that both are killing each other brutally ?? your ganja is so scared that he is not letting army do operation bcoz the blow back will come in punjab ... if u think army is doing injustice .. suspend rthem all let TTp come and take ur heads of one by one ... stupid patwari

Yeah...but there is a difference...One side is composed of fucked up, half literate morons who have their political ideology wrapped up in the cover of Islam, which they practically demonstrated by implementing in Swat valley...and the other side is saving your @$$ from becoming utterly useless when its needed the most.....!!! You should have at least some amount of shame for your words...!!

Yeah...but there is a difference...One side is composed of fucked up, half literate morons who have their political ideology wrapped up in the cover of Islam, which they practically demonstrated by implementing in Swat valley...and the other side is saving your @$$ from becoming utterly useless when its needed the most.....!!! You should have at least some amount of shame for your words...!!

Half literate people are at least matric pass. I doubt these Taliban/Mullahs are even that educated.

Allah bless them,,,

If its on, its on,

I am a supporter of the peace talks as I felt it was dividing the TTP nicely and keeping them off balance, we should continue speaking to certain groups and collecting intel on anti-pak groups so we can destroy them

Once an offensive starts 100% of the pakistani people should support the army regardless of whether you support the offensive/peace talks or not

Back
Top Bottom