What's new

Army Major, 3 other officers killed in Pulwama encounter

If that was the case it would had been Indian economy going down the drain and not Pakistan's, it is not India where army removed democratic govt 5 times, it's not India that is going to be bankrupt, it is not India that no one wants to invest, it is not India with negative ratings, I know it's hard for you to understand, but hatred will take you no where, poking pakistan is our part time hobby, while fighting India is your full time profession, don't bother me next time with this topic, first fix your self and then we will talk about who won what...
Indian economy doing well has all with solid economic reforms in the 1990s while Pakistan dealt with side effects of good ol' democratic 90s. Till 2004 your per capita income was lower than ours.

Nehru's initial years allowed Indian democracy to establish roots thus preventing collapse of the political system every now and then. Pakistani leadership was in turmoil since the beginning, as the leadership was hollow after key deaths of Jinnah and Liaqat, and army intervention has nothing to do with conflicts with India.

Each time fauj came with support from the people, being sick of politicians of feudal and industrialist backgrounds, not saying the military had a right for such stuff, but then it was about choosing the lesser evil.

Regardless of what you think, we're way better than 10 years ago.

DzwFSG4WsAAB53G.jpg

Like we only have 50 odd soldiers in our army.lol to your thinking, we are here to stay and yes we don't fear anyone 300 million vs 1.3 billion, bring it on...
Knock knock....you are forgetting China. :-):china:

Go back to quora theres probably at least a dozen more irrelevant operations you can copy and paste there kid

Anyway we all know the capabilities of Indians, lose 50 soldiers, screech like chimpanzees about how they will finally get payback, make a bollywood movie

when a self proclaimed supapowa cant even deal with a "bankrupt" country 7 TIMES SMALLER than itself, we can all see how intelligent and genius its officers and leaders must be :rofl:
Lol, no worries...China is there to help. Once CPEC is ready, we will arm Pakistan to the teeth.

Knock knock world war 3...:coffee:
Ahhh now you are awake. The moment you attack Pakistan, China will destroy India. Let's see if your SINGLE arihant can survive.

Your 50+ soldiers died like cuckoos....nothing will happen! Told you to think twice when u killed our 2 engineers in Gwadar. You think we can't do the same shit?

China is gonna be Bhai Bhai with you selling you idiots billions in surplus and arm every single insurgency quietly. You will see some Maoist very soon.

I double dare you to attack India till then dream on..
Why should you attack the sucker you gives you 50bil in surplus annually?

China is gonna be Bhai Bhai with you selling you idiots billions in surplus and arm every single insurgency quietly. You will see some Maoist very soon.

What can we expect from you? Don't worry your country is in it's last phase of development, and then the whole world will move on to the next cheap country which is gonna be India....
The average age of your people is over 50 years while ours is at 28...

Knock knock....you are forgetting China. :-):china:

Lol, no worries...China is there to help. Once CPEC is ready, we will arm Pakistan to the teeth.

Pakistan alone already causes nightmares and impotence for these fools, the combined power of Pakistan and her allies would crush them and their "superpower" fairytales

What can we expect from you? Don't worry your country is in it's last phase of development, and then the whole world will move on to the next cheap country which is gonna be India....
The average age of your people is over 50 years while ours is at 28...
Ahhh the demographic dividend again, it's coming brother, just wait for it, when your unemployed and thirsty youth start to dance, you will see fireworks all over India. I am not even going into the environmental catastrophe yet.

We have 1.4 billion people and will reach 1.5 billion before it reduces, average 50 years old does not mean we don't have young men. There will still be 300-400 mil below 35. You need to learn math.

Use technology to defeat India, a cruise missile fired by a 50 year old can still kill a hundred Indians. Right I forgot you can't independently make missiles. Lol

Ahhh the demographic dividend again, it's coming brother, just wait for it, when your unemployed and thirsty youth start to dance, you will see fireworks all over India. I am not even going into the environmental catastrophe yet.

We have 1.4 billion people and will reach 1.5 billion before it reduces, average 50 years old does not mean we don't have young men. There will still be 300-400 mil below 35. You need to learn math.

Use technology to defeat India, a cruise missile fired by a 50 year old can still kill a hundred Indians. Right I forgot you can't independently make missiles. Lol
Thank god PLAN does recruite people like you, I have a strong feeling that you ain't a Chinese...:disagree:

I am impressed,
you are well prepared.

Back
Top Bottom