What's new

Army jawan shoots two colleagues dead, commits suicide

Don't worry. Pak won't get an inch of Kashmir but as a retaliation for it's efforts it's existence would be in danger.

A joker from the zionist hindu exercising his right to an opinion without taking a look at the facts and ground realities. Turn back to 1948, what happened? Pakistan freed and acquired almost half of Kashmir and in 1965 your pathetic government ran to USSR and USA begging for a ceasefire and return to old international border demarcations and in 1999 Kargil victory was short lived as pathetic zionist hindus went crying to cha cha Sam for help and asking for retreat of Pak armed forces occupying just a handful of sites in and around Kargil, restricting and preventing any movement of cowardly zionist hindu army and AF. Due to the betrayal of our leadership - and we thank ALLAH SwT for their removal and end result - all of Kashimor under hindu oppressors occupation was almost free.

Keep dreaming but just don't over fantasise - you may end up causing yourself unintentional harm.

Lol....you are intelligent

Shame zionist hindus don't have anything to show for it (intelligence), except unsatiable desire to perpetrate and perpetuate atrocities against unarmed, helpless innocent people in occupied Kashmir, Assam, Nagaland and what to say of the poor Dalits etc, etc.

A joker from the zionist hindu exercising his right to an opinion without taking a look at the facts and ground realities. Turn back to 1948, what happened? Pakistan freed and acquired almost half of Kashmir and in 1965 your pathetic government ran to USSR and USA begging for a ceasefire and return to old international border demarcations and in 1999 Kargil victory was short lived as pathetic zionist hindus went crying to cha cha Sam for help and asking for retreat of Pak armed forces occupying just a handful of sites in and around Kargil, restricting and preventing any movement of cowardly zionist hindu army and AF. Due to the betrayal of our leadership - and we thank ALLAH SwT for their removal and end result - all of Kashimor under hindu oppressors occupation was almost free.

Keep dreaming but just don't over fantasise - you may end up causing yourself unintentional harm.

Shame zionist hindus don't have anything to show for it (intelligence), except unsatiable desire to perpetrate and perpetuate atrocities against unarmed, helpless innocent people in occupied Kashmir, Assam, Nagaland and what to say of the poor Dalits etc, etc.

How did you assume I am a Hindu? I have nothing to do with them. And if I am not a Hindu then still I am a Zionist?

Also aren't Dalits hindus? So does that make them Zionist? Then they are also shameless and evil.

Also you forgot to mention Punjab in the list of oppressed states.

Don't worry. Pak won't get an inch of Kashmir but as a retaliation for it's efforts it's existence would be in danger.

We already have more than 1/3 of Kashmir and we have had it for more than 70 years and you could not do anything about it. Anyway we only want the Muslim majority areas. China can have Buddhist area and you can keep the hindu ones.

How did you assume I am a Hindu? I have nothing to do with them. And if I am not a Hindu then still I am a Zionist?

Also aren't Dalits hindus? So does that make them Zionist? Then they are also shameless and evil.

Also you forgot to mention Punjab in the list of oppressed states.

Dalits are fine. It's the zionist hindus - extremist by nature -who are a problem for mankind. No one else irrespective of their beliefs or not.

Back
Top Bottom