What's new

Army jawan commits suicide in Rajouri along LoC

Nice try.
No cross border firing in Rajouri in past 3 weeks.
On top of that Rashtriya rifles are mostly deployed in rear area posts, 8-9 KM from LoC as part of counter infiltration grid.
whereas forward posts on LoC are held by regular army (currently 2nd Naga)

Suicides happen in every military.
Last year 275 active duty US military members committed suicide.

It's definitely not a cross border incursion. I agree. But It's possible that Pakistan did a surgical strike into India and made this look like a suicide..

Somehow they are going to say this is Pakistan's fault.

Awesome Contribution By @Windjammer. Bravo !
These Coward Indians, really are no match for the Brave Pakistani Soldiers.

It hints the state of their morale.

Bhai, Honestly does it ? I mean "masturbation" is fine.. but then.... 1971 , 1999 .... and trust me .. despite of these "odd" Victories..These cowards were still committing suicides.. even then !

All these suicide stories are cover up for indian soldiers killed by the angry relatives of innocent, minor rape / attempted rape victims in Kashmir and indian occupied northern indian states

Nation
Army jawan commits suicide in Rajouri

By PTI | Published: 03rd May 2017 11:40 AM |

Last Updated: 03rd May 2017 11:40 AM

JAMMU: An army jawan today allegedly committed suicide by shooting himself with his service rifle in Laam sector along the LoC in Jammu and Kashmir's Rajouri district.

Police have registered a case and are investigating into the circumstances that led to the suicide of Lance Naik Vishal Lohar of 54 Rashtriya Rifles.

The army has also ordered a court of inquiry (CoI) into episode.

The 33-year-old jawan hailed from Karnataka.
R.I.P
But please don't blame Pakistan for this as well.

Seems IA morale is very down, its perfect time for PA to launch attack and snatch kashmir from India. GO FOR IT.

It's definitely not a cross border incursion. I agree. But It's possible that Pakistan did a surgical strike into India and made this look like a suicide..

Are you really qualified for Elite member, seems a troll has been promoted.

Back
Top Bottom