What's new

Army instructed by Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar to launch ‘heavy retribution'

INDIAPOSITIVE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
3 Indian soldiers killed by Pakistan: Army instructed by Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar to launch ‘heavy retribution’
Defence experts opine that the aggressive approach shown by Pakistan is linked to the scheduled retirement of Pakistan Army chief General Raheel Sharif on November 29.
India.com News Desk | Published: November 22, 2016 5:34 PM ISTEmail
0Shares
Comments
Manohar-Parrikar-.jpg

New Delhi, Nov 22: At least 3 Indian soldiers were killed by Pakistan on Tuesday evening across the Line of Control (LoC). The cross-border assault was reportedly carried out by Pakistan’s Border Action Team (BAT), which comprises of Pakistani soldiers and non-state actors backed by the army. While 3 Indian soldiers were killed, body of the one of the soldiers was brutally mutilated. Indian army has been reportedly instructed by Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar to launch a stiff retaliation.

According to India Today, Lt Gen Bipin Rawat briefed Manohar Parrikar about the dastardly attack by Pakistan. The army has received a strong message from New Delhi to launch a ‘heavy retribution’. This is the second instance of body mutilation of Indian army soldier within the past one month. Earlier in the month, sepoy Mandeep Singh was mutilated in a similar manner by cross-border terrorists who infiltrated across the LoC.

Indian Army has is planning to launch a stiff retaliation shortly, Times Now reported. The attack by Pakistan comes at a time when Islamabad’s political establishment indicated that it intends to extend an olive branch to their counterparts in New Delhi. Pakistan Prime Minister’s Advisor of Foreign Affairs Sartaj Aziz announced that he would be visiting Amritsar to attend the Heart of Asia summit, centred around the Afghan conflict.

Defence experts opine that the aggressive approach shown by Pakistan is linked to the scheduled retirement of Pakistan Army chief General Raheel Sharif on November 29. Analysts claim that the outgoing Army chief is attempting to send out a stern message to the civilian government at Islamabad by creating turbulent situation at the borders.

http://www.india.com/news/india/3-i...parrikar-to-launch-heavy-retribution-1659081/

http://www.timesnow.tv/india/video/...s-army-to-retaliate-in-strongest-manner/52171

Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar has been briefed on the situation at the Line of Control where 3 soldiers have been martyred by Pakistani terrorists and the body of one jawan was found mutilated in Machhal sector of Jammu and Kashmir.

Sources have told TIMES NOW that the Defence Minister has told the Indian Army to “retaliate in the strongest possible manner.”

The Army today stated that 3 soldiers have been martyred in Pakistan firing at Line of Control (LoC) in Machhal in Jammu & Kashmir, and body of one jawan was found mutilated.

Indian Army has warned Pakistan of heavy retribution for this cowardly act.

This is the second incident in the past one month that Pakistan has resorted to such brutal measures.

http://www.timesnow.tv/india/video/...s-army-to-retaliate-in-strongest-manner/52171

Three soldiers killed, body of one mutilated at LoC; retribution will be strong, says Army

we deny the deaths of 40+ pakistani soldiers in indian retribution in advance. because soon you will accept 1 more death as usual 1 for dozens.

So expect another terrorist attack on Pakistani soil, that's exactly what he is sayingg isn't he
that's what he can only do.

lol who takes you guys seriously ? this is the status of Supa Powa and World's # 1 arms importer. :lol:

Wake up from your wet dreams.. These fairy tales are for kids..

Are you that naive ?

To believe that Indian army has not conducted any cross LOC raids

Did you check the links I provided, it has photographs of official documents, detailing the operation.

RIP to the dead soldiers,and RIP to be dead Pakistani soldiers who wont be acknowledged for another 10 years.i know whats coming Pakistans way.
haha n there will be more dead and mutilated indian soldiers shredded into pieces by our ATGMs. I hope you will see that coming too.

The retribution should be massive and trembling.

I pray for the family of the martyred soldiers.

haha n there will be more dead and mutilated indian soldiers shredded into pieces by our ATGMs. I hope you will see that coming too.
Bro,dont talk crap if you have no idea,you think India dsnt have them,infact we have more than what you have and better onces at that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom