What's new

Army instructed by Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar to launch ‘heavy retribution'

RIP to the dead, I can understand your frustration, but if you think your army can bully Pak army into submission, you are sadly mistaken, the counter response will be equal if not more.
If you think that you can poke and run, you are sadly mistaken. The biggest flaw in your fellow countrymen's logic is that, they definitely underestimate their enemy. They seem to believe in some mystic tales. No living being is invincible. If not a bullet, it will be a knife.

If you think that you can poke and run, you are sadly mistaken. The biggest flaw in your fellow countrymen's logic is that, they definitely underestimate their enemy. They seem to believe in some mystic tales. No living being is invincible. If not a bullet, it will be a knife.

We don't believe in mystic tales, like your defence claimed Hanuman army landed and did fairy tale sir Jee kal strike.

Hogaya ??? Anything else you wish to add?
?
Bhai aaj wo lenge.

But its indian big mouth minister and media.

They talk too much. Not much action.

Although i hope there is normalcy because both the countries have too bloody much to loose right now.

Oh another surgical strike by pak army ..wow fantastic ..congrats to modi

While Operation Ginger will be repeated.

But my bigger concern is how this will end, will our Govt be naive like last time to accept Pakistani request for ceasefire and let the whole cycle begin again from start?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/India–Pakistan_border_skirmishes_(2014–2015)

It would be better if we can succeed in having more Pakistani troops mobilized to our border from their Afghan border, which they have been hesitant to do so as it impacts their CT/CI operations.

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/nati...g-troops-on-loc-and-international-border.html

@hellfire @Joe Shearer @MilSpec @A_Poster your inputs here sir

Last edited:
bollywood minister should know any attack will be answerd with equal if not more force..

Are you that naive ?

To believe that Indian army has not conducted any cross LOC raids

Did you check the links I provided, it has photographs of official documents, detailing the operation.

why would any sane man even bother to check links by thehindu, or indian express?

such a shame.....not only at the stupidity of the military of both nations but also at the stupidity of both nations as shown on this forum ...sub-continent people were better off being ruled by europeans

I think its time for full flash war bitwin India and pak . time for kill thousands of soldiers or millions if possible so both Side army or ministry can't diny the deaths . for satisfaction
Of forum's members. Let's count bodies of soldiers. (Chin pine suhag syu randipo chokho) . its better to be window then a useless husband .

I think its time for full flash war bitwin India and pak . time for kill thousands of soldiers or millions if possible so both Side army or ministry can't diny the deaths . for satisfaction
Of forum's members. Let's count bodies of soldiers. (Chin pine suhag syu randipo chokho) . its better to be window then a useless husband .
I know India does not have the guts to do any of that. Even if Modi orders an attack, there will be no attack.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom