What's new

Army General GD Bakshi's speech equated to 'hate-mongering' by IIT-Madras student

so what did he say wrong??? I failed to understand.

the things mentioned in the article seems completly acceptable .......considering we still live in a democratic setup and sanghis have still not able turn it into a nonsense state

@ranjeet hi sanghi ...how are u?? I heard ur leader in punjab got hurt in a gang war

the things mentioned in the article seems completly acceptable .......considering we still live in a democratic setup and sanghis have still not able turn it into a nonsense state

@ranjeet hi sanghi ...how are u?? I heard ur leader in punjab got hurt in a gang war

What wrong did Gen GD Bakshi say? Did Abhinav Surya expect a retired army officer to offer flowers to Pakistan?

India does have Nuclear Weapons. India did break Pakistan into 2 pieces. What is wrong if the general was speaking about these things?

If he did not want to hear the speech then he shouldnt have come. Freedom of Expression goes both ways

I am good man. Yes I heard, he's a retired brigadier he will fight through it. How's Sanjay Singh though? Bhaiya ji handling things well for AAP in punjab?

You completely missed the point of this thread mate.

Go and read my OP again....

I am good man. Yes I heard, he's a retired brigadier he will fight through it. How's Sanjay Singh though? Bhaiya ji handling things well for AAP in punjab?

Bhaiya ji ke chutti ho gayi..........No kejru is in charge of Punjab Affairs.

and local people are saying that sanghi dude was shot in a gang war..............why does saghis always gets involve in gangs

What wrong did Gen GD Bakshi say? Did Abhinav Surya expect a retired army officer to offer flowers to Pakistan?

India does have Nuclear Weapons. India did break Pakistan into 2 pieces. What is wrong if the general was speaking about these things?

If he did not want to hear the speech then he shouldnt have come. Freedom of Expression goes both ways

yup yup true true.........thats what I failed to understand.....Bakshi said everything good......how it is wrong ?? Pakistan is not a lover of Indians thats a truth.......we did break Pakistan into two....thats also a truth..........this surya guy is a noob

Bhaiya ji ke chutti ho gayi..........No kejru is in charge of Punjab Affairs.

and local people are saying that sanghi dude was shot in a gang war..............why does saghis always gets involve in gangs

What happened? Bhaiya ji was winning 100 seats out of 117 for AAP in Punjab, ya lala ji ko calculation mein gadbadi mil gayi?

What happened? Bhaiya ji was winning 100 seats out of 117 for AAP in Punjab, ya lala ji ko calculation mein gadbadi mil gayi?
pta nahi.......every news channel is showing Kejriwal is going to be incharge of Punja till election

He made plans to run away from Delhi again?

Jung uncle of BJP says he is going to dismantle delhi assembly.................ab behare ko koi kaam toh chahiye.....so he is coming to punjab

People are running from punjab .....and he wants to come here...........he is really crazy.........crazy is good.......maybe Punjab needs a crazy

Jung uncle of BJP says he is going to dismantle delhi assembly.................ab behare ko koi kaam toh chahiye.....so he is coming to punjab

People are running from punjab .....and he wants to come here...........he is really crazy.........crazy is good.......maybe Punjab needs a crazy

Delhi HC uncles of BJP also slapped lala ji hard the other day, it's good that he will leave Delhi, is he coming alone or will he bring Ashutosh as well?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom