What's new

Army didn't have enough chutes for cross-LoC raids

hqdefault.jpg

Do you know how many cowards dropped their guns on this day?

Pakistan%2Barmy%2Bsoldier%2Band%2Bofficer%2Bfood.jpg

School bags are fine..look at the poor guy not having even clean water to drink.

In your quest to troll (or troll back) you have conveniently ignored;
1) 1st Pic: Indians own acknowledgments of the way the war was fought by the valiant soldiers in East Pakistan and used a derogatory word 'coward' for all
2) 2nd Pic: Ignored his dedication and commitment in his willingness to serve Pakistan despite the available resources, and chose to see only the dirty water

The school bag reference probably pointed to bad management by the mission planner as the choice of color could attract unwanted attention and get you killed in the process.

In your quest to troll (or troll back) you have conveniently ignored;
1) 1st Pic: Indians own acknowledgments of the way the war was fought by the valiant soldiers in East Pakistan and used a derogatory word 'coward' for all
2) 2nd Pic: Ignored his dedication and commitment in his willingness to serve Pakistan despite the available resources, and chose to see only the dirty water

The school bag reference probably pointed to bad management by the mission planner as the choice of color could attract unwanted attention and get you killed in the process.
And what about giving clean water to someone who will give his life proudly for you and his wife and children will suffer for decades?

And what about giving clean water to someone who will give his life proudly for you and his wife and children will suffer for decades?

Yes why not! I don't think anyone is debating we should not get him clean water. Though I know this is a one-off incident else half the Army would be on ED for diarrhea. Moreover, military does take good care of the families of Shaheeds/on-duty deaths and so does our society. I know it firsthand!

Now for the bag - I don't see why should anyone be defending the choice of such a silly color for the battlefield. 2 wrongs do not make 1 right.

Well everyone knows that Helicopters were used to transport the troops beyond LOC and a LZ was secured and the troops were dropped off there...Indian Express at it again.

Indians still beating drums of imaginary "SirGKal" strikes. :disagree:

Pathological liars these fanatics sitting in media and govt!

C'mon the joke has lost all its steam, it has become quite lame now.

BTW, I have already proposed celebrating 28th or 29th of September every year as a "SirGKal" day where "invisible Hanuman army" brought back a great "victory" :rofl:

hqdefault.jpg

Do you know how many cowards dropped their guns on this day?

Do you Indians ever look on the other side of picture at all.....this was your brave army in the Western sector.

Pakistan%2Barmy%2Bsoldier%2Band%2Bofficer%2Bfood.jpg

School bags are fine..look at the poor guy not having even clean water to drink.

Although elsewhere this picture has been used for different purpose, none the less, it's not Pakistani soldiers who often take their own lives due to lack of facilities.

This Pradip Sagar is a known idiot, famous for bias against DRDO. He opened a blog against DRDO. lol

Wait, are indians still humiliating themselves with sugiKal strike delusions? :lol:

Meanwhile, Pakistan is literally kicking india's sorry arse by bombing across LoC and even video taping it. Damn!

Really, after a slap if someone says that nothing happened, who is the loser? lol

Ask for more help, loser....

Senator Mushahid urges US to help resolve lingering Kashmir dispute
http://dailytimes.com.pk/pakistan/0...-us-to-help-resolve-lingering-kashmir-dispute

I guess most of Indian chutes end up on PDF.....

Because we do not take aid from US while they kill you soldiers...

Same year

24 soldiers killed in NATO attack on Pakistan check post
http://tribune.com.pk/story/297979/nato-jets-attack-checkpost-on-pak-afghan-border/

YOU PEOPLE ARE REAL SHAMELESS

@Nilgiri @randomradio @Koovie @Echo_419 @Dash @hellfire @ito @AMCA @DesiGuy1403 @ranjeet @fsayed @SpArK @nair @proud_indian @Roybot @jbgt90 @Sergi @Water Car Engineer @dadeechi @kurup @Rain Man @kaykay @Tshering22 @Dandpatta @danger007 @Didact @SrNair @TejasMk3 @Levina @Viny and others.[/QUOTE]

What the hell you will do with that budget when you have coward soldiers the equipment wont fight on its own.!

The world thats why boycotted the SAARC event in Pakistan. lol

they dont come out of their bunkers in peace time how can think of crossing LOC. believe me they are cowards.

Back
Top Bottom