What's new

Army convoy attacked by TTP terrorists

If i am not wrong, you shared tweet of 4 soldiers injured, but below you wrote 4 soldiers martyred.
How are TTP getting info of convoy movement is an important factor to look upon. Ambushing (planning, preparing, movement, etc) takes time. Enemy has time on its hands to form an ambush.

Pakistani soldiers shouldn't be treated like this. I say we should take this war inside madrassas and other terrorist hideouts like zainabun brigade, lal masjid etc.
Maybe use dummy convoy movement to force enemy to re-think ambushes. Trucks carrying dummys and remote mounted MGs for counter fire. This should reduce the ambushes or increase enemy forces to take down convoys. More movement doesn't go undetected, instead of 6 insurgents attacking a convoy, they will send 10 or 12. Keep sending in juicy targets of unarmored trucks concealed with ready to fire MGs.

Destroying Mullahs and madrassahs isn't the perfect idea - replacing Mullah, replacing teaching method, replacing syllabus, but this will take years.

Last edited:
Our western Border has become a wall for us that we cant cross and cant stand it.

Our Government and Nation does not have what it takes to solve such senstive issue. We only know Zero sum Equations. "Mar jao ya Maar do".

Either Extreme Hate or Extreme love.

I am not an expert but just even simply observing last 30 years. Who is running this country and how?
Why do we have tense relations with West?
Why we blindly signed Chinese Financial Packages without the ability to repay them when we were clearly not in such dire financial crisis at that time?
Why are we at no point of even sane Talks with India regarding bilateral issues?
Why our western Border is total mess? Thousands rellocated, military operations, Thousands martyred and still on the same point?
Why we lost our close ties with Gulf Arab countries?
Why are we always in tension with Iran?

What is our Policy? What do we want as a nation? What are goals of our government?

If i am not wrong, you shared tweet of 4 soldiers injured, but below you wrote 4 soldiers martyred.
I put 4 soldiers injured. New info has come out though. 5 injured, 2 martyred

How are TTP getting info of convoy movement is an important factor to look upon. Ambushing (planning, preparing, movement, etc) takes time. Enemy has time on its hands to form an ambush.

Maybe use dummy convoy movement to force enemy to re-think ambushes. Trucks carrying dummys and remote mounted MGs for counter fire. This should reduce the ambushes or increase enemy forces to take down convoys. More movement doesn't go undetected, instead of 6 insurgents attacking a convoy, they will send 10 or 12. Keep sending in juicy targets of unarmored trucks concealed with ready to fire MGs.

Destroying Mullahs and madrassahs isn't the perfect idea - replacing Mullah, replacing teaching method, replacing syllabus, but this will take years.
Clearing roads completely of civilians to allow a convoy through should be the norm. No cars or civilians blocking the way. Allow the convoy to maintain speed and heading as well as minimising the chance of casualties through an ambush.

Our western Border has become a wall for us that we cant cross and cant stand it.

Our Government and Nation does not have what it takes to solve such senstive issue. We only know Zero sum Equations. "Mar jao ya Maar do".

I am not an expert but just even simply observing last 30 years. Who is running this country and how?
Why we blindly signed Chinese Financial Packages without the ability to repay them when we were clearly not in such dire financial crisis at that time?
Why are we at no point of even sane Talks with India regarding bilateral issues?
Why our western Border is total mess? Thousands rellocated, military operations, Thousands martyred and still on the same point?

What is our Policy? What do we want as a nation? What are goals of our government?
That mentality even exists on this forum, there's always an extreme, never a balance.

I think IK had a more outlined vision for the state, while the others are just going wherever the wind takes them, they are just greedy for power with no actual interest for what happens to Pakistan.

Army is running the show. They basically messed up everything internally and externally. This is exactly how America would want Pakistan to be and their local facilitator i.e. army is working on it.

Incompetent army "leadership" sending our patriots to their deaths. Sorry, but our army is among the worst in the world, thanks to those fat generals with their belgium houses.

People like you should be picked up and thrown at the border naked to spend some time with TTP …. What a waste of human filth you are.

Some Insiders are of the view that TTP is a creation of Pakistan Army Generals. Every religious, ethnical, political and terrorist organisations inside Pakistan are being managed by these Generals. These puppet masters are expert in these dirty games.

This is war, and its ongoing.

@PanzerKiel , need details to analyze the scenario plz.
If you are fighting war inside your borders than it’s already too late and your defense structure has failed.

Some Insiders are of the view that TTP is a creation of Pakistan Army Generals. Every religious, ethnical, political and terrorist organisations inside Pakistan are being managed by these Generals. These puppet masters are expert in these dirty games.
That’s how it is everywhere, only different is since Gora sahib actively stop training and guiding Pakistani Generals and the lumber #1in a true sense like they did during Cold war days, these Generals are becoming increasingly incompetent day by day.

Now selected folks are send abroad to learn and carry out specific task, like a foot solider.

Last edited:
This is one rare lucky case. Other wise we loose soldiers in every incident. In fact we have even lost soldiers in IBO when we have the initiative
Shows inadequate training, mission planning and solider conditioning.

Back
Top Bottom