What's new

Army claims 80% of Mohmand cleared

Alhamdolillah!

May Allah Destroy those who want to destroy this sacred land!!

Pakistan Army Zindabaad!

:pakistan::yahoo:

Whats the difference?

The soldiers dont get taught Jihad by the pen, thye get taught Jihad by the sword. And they are trained to kill the enemy, not party all night and get drunk!

Well given the numbers of surrenders and deaths, one can't take your suggestion of training to kill the enemy seriously - but anyway those lives are cheap - so long as the idea survives

Your men?? Shakal dehki hai?

You cared about any of them would you be arming them with Jihad or training to kill the enemy?? Your men, that's rich - ALL of you are OUR men - understand, we tell you how it's going to be, not the other way around.

Uncle jee i am talking about Pakistan's Military , i don't know whats your problem with that. Now from operation on FATA you jumped on GHQ taking hold of Pakistani politics .

Lets stick to one topic at the same time shall we ?

Uncle jee i am talking about Pakistan's Military , i don't know whats your problem with that. Now from operation on FATA you jumped on GHQ taking hold of Pakistani politics .

Lets stick to one topic at the same time shall we ?

The original post to which you objected so personally was to the effect that the Kunar is policed in the same degree that the FATA is and that if the SSG were half as good as the Pakistan army claims, there would be hundred of Islamist insurgents dead by now - instead the pakistan army has reacted by pointing fingers -- no motivation to avenge the deaths of FC and soldiers, no motivation to give some retribution to the murderers, instead cheap point scoring against the loser Afghan and the US/NATO

Is the truth other than this?

Well given the numbers of surrenders and deaths, one can't take your suggestion of training to kill the enemy seriously - but anyway those lives are cheap - so long as the idea survives

Come on muse, the yanks commit suicide, a very high rate in Afghanistan, being faced with radicalization and improper training?

In an army of 700,000+, I think a couple of suicides by serving men is not much. Would be interesting to see some stats though.

Come on muse, the yanks commit suicide, a very high rate in Afghanistan, being faced with radicalization and improper training?

In an army of 700,000+, I think a couple of suicides by serving men is not much. Would be interesting to see some stats though.

Now we compare ourselves to suicdes - well, yes, it goes with jihad and the glorification of death. Learn to think, something is very wrong here, it's more than ten years and this army of nuclear armed country can't cope with a bunch of tribals, and yet will handle the Indians??

Now we compare ourselves to suicdes - well, yes, it goes with jihad and the glorification of death. Learn to think, something is very wrong here, it's more than ten years and this army of nuclear armed country can't cope with a bunch of tribals, and yet will handle the Indians??

It has not been ten years. The army operations started in a major offensive only around 2006-07.
You are mixing up two different things. A guerilla force and a professional army, 3rd largest standing to be fair. Both have different ways of attacking. India will be a declared war in which we can use full force and cross borders. Against TTP , we cant do that, we cant go into Afghanistan, we cant launch a massive full equipment offensive in our own cities.

And what are the numbers of surrenders and deaths in PA?, enlighten us please.

---------- Post added at 01:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 AM ----------

The original post to which you objected so personally was to the effect that the Kunar is policed in the same degree that the FATA is and that if the SSG were half as good as the Pakistan army claims, there would be hundred of Islamist insurgents dead by now - instead the pakistan army has reacted by pointing fingers -- no motivation to avenge the deaths of FC and soldiers, no motivation to give some retribution to the murderers, instead cheap point scoring against the loser Afghan and the US/NATO

Is the truth other than this?

Well, right here, i dont think the professionalism of SSG is at stake, rather the response of the Aviation Corps. Failure to dispatch helis in time and all. But SSG does not repel an offensive by 300 militants, they are used for select operations. The response of the forces and the duty JCO or duty officer might be at fault. Look at all the aspects muse, not just your own one.

And what are the numbers of surrenders and deaths in PA?, enlighten us please.

Please review "Internal Decay" on the land forces board - entire companies surrendering without firing a shot - because they were convinced the Islamist insurgent is their Muslim "brother"

But I tell you what - explain why SSG has been able to do didly squat against the insurgent - after all, just a handful were able to keep SSG at bay while they destroyed two P3 . Maybe in your book that's professional training but others think it was amateur hour

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom