What's new

Army chief wanted more drone suppor

Nothing surprising its usual pak army's double games exposed again , this is not just the case of Drones same policy is applied every where ie: " from target killings in karachi - Let attacks on indian soil - fata drone attacks - extremists / taliban & al qaeda sympathy and support - support for fuedals" , Sooner they get their act toghether the better will be or will only cause further distruction

people who say drones are good must not know the word "dignity" and " sovereignty " .

enough said. :angry:

drones might kill 2 to 3 terrorist but they create 5 more, innocent people lose their love ones , you can easily assume "revenge" from them.
how can you blame all people that they support terrorist,when you never visit the area and asked for their opinions.
they merely don't leave that land because it's hard for person with almost no income WRT standards to leave every thing they owe and move towards cities which are very safe,minor amount of terrorist do live there as well.
army top management don't want to take action in N.W because they don't have stomachs for paying additional cost to save pakistan value.
i wonder will they ever come to help if we go war against india,"so called strategic asset" being killed by outsider and guess what owner allow them to so , yes they will likely come to help :disagree: .

drones might kill 2 to 3 terrorist but they create 5 more, innocent people lose their love ones , you can easily assume "revenge" from them.
how can you blame all people that they support terrorist,when you never visit the area and asked for their opinions.
they merely don't leave that land because it's hard for person with almost no income WRT standards to leave every thing they owe and move towards cities which are very safe,minor amount of terrorist do live there as well.
army top management don't want to take action in N.W because they don't have stomachs for paying additional cost to save pakistan value.
i wonder will they ever come to help if we go war against india,"so called strategic asset" being killed by outsider and guess what owner allow them to so , yes they will likely come to help :disagree: .

do you agree that the border between afghanistan and Pakistan needs to be clearly demarcated and that there needs to proper border control ?

yes i do agree with that ,every thing should be properly stated and controlled. *pakdefender

Nothing surprising its usual pak army's double games exposed again , this is not just the case of Drones same policy is applied every where ie: " from target killings in karachi - Let attacks on indian soil - fata drone attacks - extremists / taliban & al qaeda sympathy and support - support for fuedals" , Sooner they get their act toghether the better will be or will only cause further distruction

That was the one most pathetic post from you Pak marine. Seriously get a life yaar.

i hope u never on ground and lost legs or arms and shouting for help while other dont come to help you because of fear of another drone attack God save us all and give us strength like he bestowed his mercy on us in Ghawa e badr ameen

Either our Generals are 'sold out' ...on sale , pay the high bid and they will do anything or they are 'highly incompetent' ... endorsing drone by a foreign country means Kayani's forces are a failure and could he not see the future with such a strategy ... could it not backfire ? (which it has ) ... The fact is very people (Americans) Kiyani trusted had him in dark and used stealth choppers to attack a target in our soil (stealth choppers were used to evade not OBL's radars but pakistani radars ... a stab in the back and our 'innocent and naive' generals are so oblivious of results ... i hav a question r they competent for the job ...?

Why have the Pakistan army and government not owned the drone - there have been failures resulting in civilian deaths but the drone have also been terribly successful -- So why bad mouth it in public and praise it it in private? I really don't understand it

Double standards or in other words Hypocrisy.

Either our Generals are 'sold out' ...on sale , pay the high bid and they will do anything or they are 'highly incompetent' ... endorsing drone by a foreign country means Kayani's forces are a failure and could he not see the future with such a strategy ... could it not backfire ? (which it has ) ... The fact is very people (Americans) Kiyani trusted had him in dark and used stealth choppers to attack a target in our soil (stealth choppers were used to evade not OBL's radars but pakistani radars ... a stab in the back and our 'innocent and naive' generals are so oblivious of results ... i hav a question r they competent for the job ...?

They could not even free the Pakistani salior or captain (i dont rememebr exactly).

Ansar Burney is trying to facilate his release, and the federal governemnt + army is busy calculating the dollars in their accounts.

So much boasting of the army.

Back
Top Bottom