What's new

Army Chief Bipin Rawat to receive Param Vishisht Seva Medal

I dont want to ofcend any one but i heard he had severe diaerrhea and was taken to hospital after pak airforce bombed the front yard of the compound he was chairing a meeting in on feb 27th

I dont want to ofcend any one but i heard he had severe diaerrhea and was taken to hospital after pak airforce bombed the front yard of the compound he was chairing a meeting in on feb 27th

You and others offend only yourselves in speculating that an Army chief might be chairing a conference in a Brigade HQ, when he has been shown at the Para HQ in Meerut around the same time. Do consult a map to find the implications of this. The report about his diarrhoea of course must be considered authentic, just as the report that he has an ISI agent jammed up his bunghole must be considered authentic.

Is this the kind of post you wish to be remembered writing?

You and others offend only yourselves in speculating that an Army chief might be chairing a conference in a Brigade HQ, when he has been shown at the Para HQ in Meerut around the same time. Do consult a map to find the implications of this. The report about his diarrhoea of course must be considered authentic, just as the report that he has an ISI agent jammed up his bunghole must be considered authentic.

ISI is up to his throat pal, your delusions since 27 feb are understandable. Indian army got psychic in Occupied Kashmir do have reason. Indian govt awarding with a medal are deliberately making him a psycho, it will haunt him for the rest of his life.

ISI is up to his throat pal, your delusions since 27 feb are understandable. Indian army got psychic in Occupied Kashmir do have reason. Indian govt awarding with a medal are deliberately making him a psycho, it will haunt him for the rest of his life.

What does the ISI have to do with the Indian Army chief? And how much of his time does he have spare to spend in J&K? Why should awarding him a distinguished service medal make him a psycho? Why should a medal haunt him for the rest of his life?

It is difficult to figure out what you are trying to say. Could you take help from an older person and please re-write your post, so that it can be understood?

What does the ISI have to do with the Indian Army chief? And how much of his time does he have spare to spend in J&K? Why should awarding him a distinguished service medal make him a psycho? Why should a medal haunt him for the rest of his life?

It is difficult to figure out what you are trying to say. Could you take help from an older person and please re-write your post, so that it can be understood?

this ISI question you ask yourself. and yes obviously everything is difficult for you to figure out but the world knows and you keep your eyes closed until you have some new adventure to back up and shout about.
go talk to the nuts in your neighborhood.

this ISI question you ask yourself. and yes obviously everything is difficult for you to figure out but the world knows and you keep your eyes closed until you have some new adventure to back up and shout about.
go talk to the nuts in your neighborhood.

I did.

This is what they said: don't mingle with misfits who play with teddy bears. Wait for them to grow up.

I did.

This is what they said: don't mingle with misfits who play with teddy bears. Wait for them to grow up.

typical cheap reply by counting age, experience etc etc and obviously they were of the same league, how else would they react. go try live your life.

Let me start from the end. The PVSM is customary at 3 star level, and I cannot remember a single Army chief who did not have one before his elevation. Bipin Rawat was selected although he was third in line; he also has the reputation of being blunt and outspoken, and in earlier years, this has gone against him.

This is no contrived medal for political ends. Most three star officers, Army, Navy and Air Force, get it;some early, some late. This award is very late, and that is all.

Second, what I have drawn your attention to is not expressions of anger; they are coarse, gutter expressions. These are not sadistic trolls; they are, I repeat, gutter language. I addressed you because a word from you can quell these terrible posts.

Third, I agree that polarisation and mob mentality taking hold of bureaucracy and statesmen is a dangerous situation; it is not clear in what way it is a precedent. Such polarisation and mob mentality, again, has nothing to do with the language we have seen in use here. That the Sangh Parivar is polarising India and is encouraging mobs, and asking individual Indians, including those on foreign fora, to prove their nationalism is again nothing to do with Pakistani members behaving in a worse than vulgar manner.

Finally, as you yourself have pointed out, these members are not the decision makers. Why, then, need they be left unrebuked and unquestioned? Their bad behaviour cannot mend matters, as is clear to all.

Leaders lead; I am disappointed at being deflected by a leader of the forum.

edit: I say this out of a sense of respect for the position of Chief of Staff of my country's army, not due to any personal liking for Bipin Rawat.

:(o_Oo_O:crazy::crazy::crazy::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Still wondering, what is in the nick "Joe Shearer" for an Indian!!!

I did.

Wow, this is the response of a grown up!!! Bravo to that nincompoop.

Modi should blow up bipin to win elections!!

Bipin will be awarded with param veer chakra by Modi!! Bhakts will be happy

is he ok now? would he be wearing a pamper while taking the award or is the award ceremony delayed?

Not sure about the ear drums, but I hears his bowels are still running like well oiled swing machine

Hope his eardrums are still working.

His medal pic

71W4IMfZQgL__UX679_.jpg

769564-army-chief.jpg

NEW DELHI: Army Chief General Bipin Rawat will receive the Param Vishisht Seva Medal – the military medal awarded in recognition of peace-time services not relating to gallantry – from President Ram Nath Kovind on Thursday, March 14.
https://zeenews.india.com/india/arm...eceive-param-vishisht-seva-medal-2187406.html

Back
Top Bottom