What's new

Army Captain Humayun S. M. Khan who fought for his country

why he joined US army in the first place and then fought for it ? i am no one to judge his actions but are they in accordance with the teachings of Quran? join the army which has killed millions of muslims all over the world. i don't buy it.
According to your logic @litman every muslim who is living or working in USA or any non muslim country is doing something haram, or because he is in a non muslim country his earnings are also Haram.

Pathetic, isn't it.

If Trump were president back then, Capitan Khan would still be alive. Trump, like myself, was against the second Iraq war. Killary voted FOR the war. SHE had a hand in killing Capt. Khan. She is the REAL scumbag for trotting those poor people out there for blatant political gain.:usflag:

Last edited:
According to your logic @litman every muslim who is living or working in USA or any non muslim country is doing something haram, or because he is in a non muslim country his earnings are also Haram.

Pathetic, isn't it.
you are pathetic who cant understand the difference between living in a country and fighting for it. according to some great scholars who have millions of followers all over the world even living in those countries for worldly benefits where law is completely against the teachings of islam is haram. accrding to Quran people will be asked by angels at the time of entry of hell why you didnt make "hijrat". the name if shiekh imran is at the top of the list of such scholars. the companion of the Prophet SAW hazrat abu jandal( somebody correct me if i am wrong) was returned to makkah after the treaty of hudaibia. he lived in makkah but he never took part in any offensive of Quraish of makkah against any muslims.

@Z4ZOHAIB . let me tell you one more thing what shiekh imran says. the moment a muslim country becomes the member of UN (which is definitely for worldly benefits) the govt of that country commits shirk. how? in islam the sovereignty belongs to Allah that means in every matter the muslim govt will follow the orders of Quran and hadith. now the articles 24 and 25 of the UN charter give the sovereignty to the permanent members of the security council. by obeying to such a law the muslims commit shirk. he is 100% right in this case. and you know what is shirk? something that will never be forgiven. now if you want to know what shirk is ? listen to a lecture of dr israr ahmed on the types of shirk and your eyes will open.
i am sorry for going off topic.

Last edited:
you are pathetic who cant understand the difference between living in a country and fighting for it. according to some great scholars who have millions of followers all over the world even living in those countries for worldly benefits where law is completely against the teachings of islam is haram. accrding to Quran people will be asked by angels at the time of entry of hell why you didnt make "hijrat". the name if shiekh imran is at the top of the list of such scholars. the companion of the Prophet SAW hazrat abu jandal( somebody correct me if i am wrong) was returned to makkah after the treaty of hudaibia. he lived in makkah but he never took part in any offensive of Quraish of makkah against any muslims.

@Z4ZOHAIB . let me tell you one more thing what shiekh imran says. the moment a muslim country becomes the member of UN (which is definitely for worldly benefits) the govt of that country commits shirk. how? in islam the sovereignty belongs to Allah that means in every matter the muslim govt will follow the orders of Quran and hadith. now the articles 24 and 25 of the UN charter give the sovereignty to the permanent members of the security council. by obeying to such a law the muslims commit shirk. he is 100% right in this case. and you know what is shirk? something that will never be forgiven. now if you want to know what shirk is ? listen to a lecture of dr israr ahmed on the types of shirk and your eyes will open.
i am sorry for going off topic.
Your entire post is off topic.
He was an american citizen and he fought for for his country and died in a conflict. Nobody knows what is happening to him right know except Allah.
and you better clear yourself about what shirk is, rather teaching me.

Your entire post is off topic.
He was an american citizen and he fought for for his country and died in a conflict. Nobody knows what is happening to him right know except Allah.
and you better clear yourself about what shirk is, rather teaching me.
dont be angry. most of the people behave like you did when they run short of logic. "i know everything....., dont teach me,...... etc"
and BTW my apology for going off topic was not for you

dont be angry. most of the people behave like you did when they run short of logic. "i know everything....., dont teach me,...... etc"
and BTW my apology for going off topic was not for you
And most of the people like you consider themselves the accurate truth of mankind.

you know everything, this concludes everything about you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom