What's new

Army Act Amendment : New chapter included in the Army Act 1952

I am sorry but i have to weigh in on this.

You cannot prove your own words. The government has not taken any steps that may prove that these are special circumstance or the threat of war is real when the urgency is simply not their on part of the government.

As things stand the only interpretation from all of this remains political.
you opinion or weighing in is your own personal opinion!
You cannot prove your own words. The government has not taken any steps that may prove that these are special circumstance or the threat of war is real when the urgency is simply not their on part of the government.
There has been plenty of indication of it! I guess if one has an axe to grind then that is their problem.

There has been plenty of indication of it! I guess if one has an axe to grind then that is their problem.

Please bring forth your evidence. I can understand your urge to repeat the rhetoric but try another way. Maybe you will strike gold.

who said that Pakistan is not on an emergency like situation? The threats are all time high!! I guess the conflict on LOC hasn't reached you. The visit and continuous reassurances that tri service are at full preparation level is not enough to indicate that?

Secondly there was clearly something that made the case for the extension! So lets stop being negative unnecessarily.

So going by the recent emergency like situation the air and naval chiefs are also getting extensions?

who said that Pakistan is not on an emergency like situation? The threats are all time high!! I guess the conflict on LOC hasn't reached you. The visit and continuous reassurances that tri service are at full preparation level is not enough to indicate that?

Secondly there was clearly something that made the case for the extension! So lets stop being negative unnecessarily.
I have a feeling that all this has some relation with the PMIK and COAS visit to USA earlier !!!

The extension is to finish something that started there !!!

Could be ANY THING God Know !!!

if you are not up to date with current affairs then is that my fault?

Anything about trade routes(land, air, sea)? Anything to highlight Pakistani diplomats and their efforts to highlight the gravity of situation?

Do you have any proof?

Please resist the urgency for political rhetoric and provide evidence to support the claims that these are extraordinary circumstances as evidenced by government actions.

I am all ears.

Sets a bad precedent for sure and is a bad move overall even if it brings some temporary stability.

The army act has always allowed to recall and reinstall a retired soldier at the discretion of the authorities. There shouldn't be any issue in extension of a serving soldier. This is an established practice in any army since the ancient time. Army is among the oldest institution in the world. It even existed when bureaucracy or the idea of parliament was not even conceived. Why are people politicizing it ? The amendment was not necessary at all. The extension was still valid by existing acts and precedence.

Anything about trade routes(land, air, sea)? Anything to highlight Pakistani diplomats and their efforts to highlight the gravity of situation?

Do you have any proof?

Please resist the urgency for political rhetoric and provide evidence to support the claims that these are extraordinary circumstances as evidenced by government actions.

I am all ears.
answer me one thing what makes you a cretin?

So going by the recent emergency like situation the air and naval chiefs are also getting extensions?
why so perturbed by extension?

answer me one thing what makes you a cretin?

INFORMAL•OFFENSIVE
a stupid person (used as a general term of abuse).
DATED•MEDICINE
a person who is physically deformed and has a mental disability because of congenital thyroid deficiency.

Which of the above mentioned definition fit more closely to its use in your statement?

I have a feeling that all this has some relation with the PMIK and COAS visit to USA earlier !!!

The extension is to finish something that started there !!!

Could be ANY THING God Know !!!
we have few persons with painful aches, fortunately.

INFORMAL•OFFENSIVE
a stupid person (used as a general term of abuse).
DATED•MEDICINE
a person who is physically deformed and has a mental disability because of congenital thyroid deficiency.

Which of the above mentioned definition fit more closely to its use in your statement?
lets go with 50:50

why so perturbed by extension?

Any action must be warranted by logic or reason.

No logic and no reason has been provided by the government. It only lends credibility to Sheikh Rashid when he said COAS and Government will remain for 3 years(extension period). Unless ofcourse you can prove that extra ordinary circumstance exist which then would be hard to explain with American Indians running around Pakistan shooting videos for YouTube.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom