What's new

Armies of India, Myanmar target North East militants

I believe you are mistaken. The views several other members and i express are held by the majority of the world. After pulwama, the unsc passed a resolution supporting india in the kashmir dispute and recently removed mention of kashmir from the un human rights report.
everybody knows that India is good at lobbying. Is the clamor for “Government by the people” decide evil or good by the majority and Minority suffered? This is what you guys doing for 70 years. But this game won't last and will end to reach some conclusion.

everybody knows that India is good at lobbying
Even if thats the case, not or fault that you arent. maybe you should start asking questions to your govt that if India is so guilty, why doesnt world hold it responsible? :/ (OIC dont count, it aint the world, UNGA is)

Even if thats the case, not or fault that you arent. maybe you should start asking questions to your govt that if India is so guilty, why doesnt world hold it responsible? :/ (OIC dont count, it aint the world, UNGA is)
never see such example where 70 years arch-rival saying something like that: ulta chor kotwal ko daante.

Destroying pakistan’s economy was india’s biggest and most successful surgical strike.
good for us, foreign investor attracts on cheap labor and good return on a large investment. That is why your white Monkey asking us to please visit him, to get lion share on Raste Ka Maal Saste Mein ;lol

Im not against these kind of operations but I must say, Nazi and fascist bhai bhai... :enjoy:
Destroying pakistan’s economy was india’s biggest and most successful surgical strike.
LOL, credit for Pakistans economic crisis goes to Pakistanis only. India managed to let its airforce pilot get surgically beaten by ordinary Pakistani villagers... :rofl:

ulta chor kotwal ko daante
Lol if u think that is true than question ur govt on why dont they grow a pair and some respect for themselves in international forums so India can be held accountable for her supposedly war crimes. :/

Lol if u think that is true than question ur govt on why dont they grow a pair and some respect for themselves in international forums so India can be held accountable for her supposedly war crimes. :/
Lol, war crimes , what are you doing in IoK , oh sorry spreading toffee and hugging with them. Who is supporting Mukti Bani, BLA MQM, PTM etc etc in Pakistan

Lol, war crimes , what are you doing in IoK , oh sorry spreading toffee and hugging with them. Who is supporting Mukti Bani, BLA MQM, PTM etc etc in Pakistan
Like i said, u should probably ask this question to ur govt as to why India isnt being held accountable for these.

Like i said, u should probably ask this question to ur govt as to why India isnt being held accountable for these.
Just when you would think that pakistanis cannot get more internationally humiliated, the un just removed all mentions of kashmir in its latest human rights report. Now pakistan has literally nothing to stand on

I feel like this friendship between the two countries is an awkward relationship. India is trying to draw Myanmar into it's sphere of influence but Myanmar is firmly in the Chinese camp and always will be. It's China's gateway to the Bay of Bengal.

I feel like this friendship between the two countries is an awkward relationship. India is trying to draw Myanmar into it's sphere of influence but Myanmar is firmly in the Chinese camp and always will be. It's China's gateway to the Bay of Bengal.
Not true at all. Myanmar has good relations with both China and India. Myanmar is currently india's gateway to ASEAN, which is why India is heavily investing in infrastructure projects in Myanmar. But Myanmar is no way in either country's "camp." @Aung Zaya can clarify that

This is an Indian lie. Look at the report https://www.ohchr.org/Documents/Publications/OHCHRreport2018.pdf . page 127 left most column second para.
That is the 2018 report. Meanwhile in 2019

The only reason for India and Mynamar relationship is that India is few of the countries which had no problem with treatment of rohingyas there. India usually never has any problem with injustice, suffering or crime as it thrives on it. When that issue ends the relationship will end.

Not true at all. Myanmar has good relations with both China and India. Myanmar is currently india's gateway to ASEAN, which is why India is heavily investing in infrastructure projects in Myanmar. But Myanmar is no way in either country's "camp." @Aung Zaya can clarify that

That is the 2018 report. Meanwhile in 2019

I dont know what they mean by "agenda" you said all reference is removed. And I gave you literally the actual report with clear reference including the page number and para. Where are you gonna hide your face with that humiliation ?

Not true at all. Myanmar has good relations with both China and India. Myanmar is currently india's gateway to ASEAN, which is why India is heavily investing in infrastructure projects in Myanmar.

Status quo can't be maintained forever. Especially when things get worse between India and China. Eventually they will have to pick a side.

But Myanmar is no way in either country's "camp." @Aung Zaya can clarify that

Choices are not handed out like that.

When it comes to US vs Iran, you had to go along with the sanctions. Can't sit on the fence forever.

The only reason for India and Mynamar relationship is that India is few of the countries which had no problem with treatment of rohingyas there. India usually never has any problem with injustice, suffering or crime as it thrives on it. When that issue ends the relationship will end.

I dont know what they mean by "agenda" you said all reference is removed. And I gave you literally the actual report with clear reference including the page number and para. Where are you gonna hide your face with that humiliation ?
Can you provide the 2019 edition? Because that is the one in question. One of the biggest Kashmiri lobbying groups is even complaining about the UN dropping references to Kashmir.

Status quo can't be maintained forever. Especially when things get worse between India and China. Eventually they will have to pick a side.

Choices are not handed out like that.

When it comes to US vs Iran, you had to go along with the sanctions. Can't sit on the fence forever.
Except things are getting better between India and China. Haven't you been paying attention to recent events?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom