What's new

Armenian demonstration in Tehran - The annual remembrance day of the Turkis

Rostam

Reaction score
Armenian demonstration in Tehran - The annual remembrance day of the Turkish genocide

IMG14040978.jpg

IMG14041020.jpg

IMG14041049.jpg

IMG14042841.jpg

???: ???? ?????? ????? ????? ????? ?????

Iranian Armenians hold protest near Turkish embassy in Tehran

g_image.php

The Iranian authorities have allowed Iranian Armenians to hold a protest near the Turkish embassy in Tehran, Hayeli.com reported.

Iranian Armenians attended a commemoration service for the victims of the Armenian Genocide at St. Sarkis Church in Tehran this morning before they marched to the Turkish embassy in Tehran.

The protesters were carrying placards reading: “The Armenian Genocide is the first genocide in the 20th century.”

The Armenian Genocide has been recognized and condemned by Uruguay (1965), the Republic of Cyprus (1982), Argentina (1993), Russia (1995), Canada (1996), Greece (1996), Lebanon (1997), Belgium (1998), Italy (2000), Vatican (2000), France (2001), Switzerland (2003), Slovakia (2004), The Netherlands (2004), Poland (2005), Germany (2005), Venezuela (2005), Lithuania (2005), Chile (2007), Sweden (2010). The Armenian Genocide has also been recognized and condemned by Vatican, the Council of Europe and the World Council of Churches. Turkey denies the fact of the Armenian Genocide.

Iranian Armenians hold protest near Turkish embassy in Tehran - Politics - Panorama | Armenian news

Deputy Speaker of Iranian Majlis to Turkey: Hand covered with blood of Armenians is now covered with blood of Syrians

g_image.php

The hand covered with the blood of the Armenians is now covered with the blood of the Syrians, First Deputy Speaker of Iranian Majlis Mohammad Hassan Abutorabi-Fard is quoted as saying by the Alik daily of Tehran.

In his remarks at an event organized by the Armenian National Committee of Tehran as part of the programs to mark the 98th anniversary of the Armenian Genocide, the Deputy Speaker of Iranian Majlis mentioned the Armenians and Assyrians killed during the Genocide, saying, in part, “If military and political strength and wealth do not unite with high human and divine values, they will lead to such horrible crimes as the genocide of our Christian sisters and brothers. The hand which was yesterday covered with the blood of the Armenians is now covered with the blood of our sisters and brothers in Syria.”

Armenian MP in the Iranian Majlis Karen Khanlarian in his remarks expressed the hope that Iran will recognize and condemn the Armenian Genocide.

http://www.panorama.am/en/politics/2013/04/22/iran-armenian-genocide/

Random Mullah says: " Hand covered with blood of Armenians is now covered with blood of Syrians"

Like anyone cares about what Mullahs says.

Random Mullah says: " Hand covered with blood of Armenians is now covered with blood of Syrians"

same as you !? :coffee:

It always makes me surprise When Iranian ministers/PM or whatever you call them who threaten all world people with using nuclear warhead capable ballistic missiles to be targeted over civilians locating into the range or wiping a nation off the map, start telling about Dirty Hands and Blood stories regarding Turkey or some other nations.

It always makes me surprise When Iranian ministers/PM or whatever you call them who threaten all world people with using nuclear warhead capable ballistic missiles to be targeted over civilians locating into the range or wiping a nation off the map, start telling about Dirty Hands and Blood stories regarding Turkey or some other nations.
show me a single missile that is not nuclear capable .

second why you insist of making a joke of yourself with wipe off the map comment when even Israel officials admit it was a fake propaganda .
and when Iran threaten any country without mentioning if attacked ? and specially when all of the world or civilians ?

show me a single missile that is not nuclear capable .

second why you insist of making a joke of yourself with wipe off the map comment when even Israel officials admit it was a fake propaganda .
and when Iran threaten any country without mentioning if attacked ? and specially when all of the world or civilians ?

Dude, I hate responding too many questions in one message. What I have typed is pure clear for open minds. I don't care the excuse section of your officials' threatens regarding civilian destructions or Whether their wiping Israel off the map story was a fake propaganda or sending thousands of nuclear capable ballistic missiles over Turkish big cities was actually reflecting official ambitious...etc Everybody knows that Sending a ballistic missile to one of Turkey or Israel is a clear indication of Iranian end. That's the different story to talk. What I am talking about is your top rank people's intentions with words and their contradicting policies with Dirt Hands and Blood stories.

BTW, If Arming the terrorists is the real subject with dirty hand speeches, sorry but You are leading in this area. turkey can't cope with you...

Dude, I hate responding too many questions in one message. What I have typed is pure clear for open minds. I don't care the excuse section of your officials' threatens regarding civilian destructions or Whether their wiping Israel off the map story was a fake propaganda or sending thousands of nuclear capable ballistic missiles over Turkish big cities was actually reflecting official ambitious...etc Everybody knows that Sending a ballistic missile to one of Turkey or Israel is a clear indication of Iranian end. That's the different story to talk. What I am talking about is your top rank people's intentions with words and their contradicting policies with Dirt Hands and Blood stories.

BTW, If Arming the terrorists is the real subject with dirty hand speeches, sorry but You are leading in this area. turkey can't cope with you...
again repeating the same fake accusation , so you don't care about fact , hmmmmm .

by the way the only thing Iran officials said about turkey was the US radar in turkey and Iran said if that radar used against Iran in any confrontation with Israel we will destroy it . and after that your government assured us that the radar in no circumstances will be used against Iran . there was nothing about civilians or thousands of missiles dramatized as nuclear capable missiles . well except in your mind

ahahahahahahhahahahahaha
Those Armenians are still ******** they lost Ararat and like always their Iranian brothers are helping them what happened to the shia Azeris are forgotten but that is in Irans nature so nothing wrong

Back
Top Bottom