What's new

Armenia signs 250 million USD defence deal with India

Most Bangladeshis incomes are undocumented - troll Indian idiots do not know this.

They can buy and sell H1b idiots ten times over. Moron.
Shonor Genius, you are a gift that keeps on giving

In that case, there must Bangladeshi Americans wealthier than Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk due to undocumented incomes

I am waiting for the day Bangladeshi Americans come clean of their undocumented wealth and
then Time magazine has a title - "Rise of Lungi billionaires"

@Cheepek @Black Tornado
Get a load of this shonor's excuses for abject poverty of Bangla American :D

Last edited:
Ya Bilal,don't get baited by a certain Turk here,Armenia is cool. Problem is their idiotic government currently.India might suck when it comes to indigenous weapons,but Turkish equipment isn't the Star Wars stuff he presents it like.

Well I realize some patriotic folks may color their achievements a bit, but is there an Indian Bayraktar in action anywhere? Or is it so stealthy we can't see it. We have all seen Bayraktar in action in Ukraine. Or is that fiction too?

Product sucks..
Pakistani products are old expensive and more importantly copied ..which mean selling isn't really an option unless u want get into trouble

JF-17 was sold to Myanmar and Nigeria, ditto with Musshak.

I don't see an issue with copying if you can improve on it, which is sometimes done in Asian countries. And that is not really done in Pakistan.

Most Pakistani defence products are licensed. Musshak certainly was (from SAAB).

IMHO - why Pakistani defence products aren't more successful is that overseas marketing is lacking, plus govt. lacks efforts in participating in enough country specific industry fairs. If you only go to Farnborough then there are tons of other options for buyers there.

Why were HAL Sanghis so successful in selling their Dhruv Heli copied from MBB to South Americans? Simple bluster and cheatery, which of course back-fired. After a few technical failure crashes, no one will touch your aerospace products with a ten foot pole.

I predict this Pinaka product will meet the same fate, their technology is sub-par, you can cover it up in Bharat, but other countries you take money from will not be so kind.

Pakistan must avoid this sort of fiasco. And back up each sale with robust spares support.

You can make a great product, but spares support is where most countries fail. The Russian airliner Sukhoi SSJ-100 is a great example.

Last edited:
Shonor Genius, you are a gift that keeps on giving

In that case, there must Bangladeshi Americans wealthier than Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk due to undocumented incomes

I am waiting for the day Bangladeshi Americans come clean of their undocumented wealth and
then Time magazine has a title - "Rise of Lungi billionaires"

@Cheepek @Black Tornado
Get a load of this shonor's excuses for abject poverty of Bangla American :D

Keep eating your single burnt third rate flatbreads, half an onion and cheap eight rupee packet of Parle G (full of ant carcass) for lunch to feed the tapeworms.

That's your auqaat. No use venturing into defence talk - beyond your level. Chhota mu' mei bara baat not necessary.

1664488123625.png

Their nation has been a geopolitical punching bag, even Myanmar and NK target them. Also 2 genocides in last century. Naturally despite Bangladesh's achievements, not all shonors will be normal

A punching bag may be but not full of cowards like yours. And with GDP per capita higher than yours too.....

Well I realize some patriotic folks may color their achievements a bit, but is there an Indian Bayraktar in action anywhere? Or is it so stealthy we can't see it. We have all seen Bayraktar in action in Ukraine. Or is that fiction too?
No,I don't disagree with you there 😛 I just don't want you to fall for the "bad Armenia,good Azeris" propaganda of certain people.

Keep eating your single burnt third rate flatbreads, half an onion and cheap eight rupee packet of Parle G (full of ant carcass) for lunch to feed the tapeworms.

That's your auqaat. No use venturing into defence talk - beyond your level. Chhota mu' mei bara baat not necessary.
Belongs to a community with less than 60 Grand household annual income and talks about auqaat
At those incomes levels in New york or LA, one is more likely to live like those in detention camps along Indo-Bangla border
1664490711886.png

off-topic but really makes one think that with all the products populating the websites of POF, HIT, NRTC, GIDS etc. not a lot is being exported. either the marketing sucks, or the product does.
Siasat se fusat Mila tab yeh Kuch Karen na

Pinaka ab TB 2 Drones ka agla shikar banenga S 300 aur T 90 na Bach sake tu yeh kia kher ki Moli ha

Pinaka ab TB 2 Drones ka agla shikar banenga S 300 aur T 90 na Bach sake tu yeh kia kher ki Moli ha

First export success of Pinaka MBRL

Armenia needs quality ADS, not these. These would just add to the inventory of equipment that would be roasted by Akincis and TB2s in the next conflict.

Armenia needs quality ADS, not these. These would just add to the inventory of equipment that would be roasted by Akincis and TB2s in the next conflict.
Its not like we are donating stuff. We can only sell something the coustomer wants.

Actually when the Armenian delegation visited few months back the talk was about buying counter Drone Systems, I don't know what happened.

But yes, what you say is one of the likely outcomes.

Sitting ducks that would be destroyed by the Azeri/Turkish TB2 drones.

Ya Bilal,don't get baited by a certain Turk here,Armenia is cool. Problem is their idiotic government currently.India might suck when it comes to indigenous weapons,but Turkish equipment isn't the Star Wars stuff he presents it like.

Are you seriously comparing Turkish weopons to loser Indian weapons that even Indian military does not want?

No,I don't disagree with you there 😛 I just don't want you to fall for the "bad Armenia,good Azeris" propaganda of certain people.

It is not propagana. That is the truth.

I know, you first invented flying car then wheel, thing is that israelies gave some chip from theri design to brag about and rip you of thr money, clever people.
Prijedor intellect spotted
Rocket Motors and Pneumatic Actuation System are not related chips, unless your missile functions on Bonskur science
Maybe they missed that in Al-sham pamphlets

Technology to counter KAALI already exists
  • Vaccum tubes
  • Fly by light control systems
  • Radomes
View attachment 883570
Talking about vacuum tubes, I have worked with DARPA funded projects to fabricate nanogap vacuum tubes. The chip footprint of such devices to even make a single op-amp is too large to make any considerable logical/computing device.

Prijedor intellect spotted
Rocket Motors and Pneumatic Actuation System are not related chips, unless your missile functions on Bonskur science
Maybe they missed that in Al-sham pamphlets
do not be triggered pajeet. you contributed nothing essential.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom