What's new

ARMED VARIENT OF LCH TO UNVEILED IN AERO INDIA 2011

blackops

Reaction score
The second prototype which will be weaponized with more sub-systems will be unveiled at Aero India 2011 in February 2011. Two more prototypes are under construction to speed up the process of its induction into the Indian Air Force in the year 2012. :victory: :victory:

lch has clocked over 50 hours of flying time

source wikipedia

Last edited:
What nonsense... It is light COMBAT helicopter so it is suppose to be ARMED....

Armed variant of LCH!! What is this? :eek:

The armed variant of lch will be a prototype of the lch being developed in india the prototype will show various wepons that will be with lch and some of its sub system:cheers:

Dude you just dont arm a fighter jet or a heli it has to be armed various arms are checked which will be the best and so on
What nonsense... It is light COMBAT helicopter so it is suppose to be ARMED....

The armed variant of lch will be a prototype of the lch being developed in india the prototype will show various wepons that will be with lch and some of its sub system:cheers:

There is nothing called armed variant of LCH it is meant to only carry arms thats why called 'combat helicopter'. I understand what you mean, the second prototype will be used for arm trials will fly in AI-2011.

Armed variant of LCH!! What is this? :eek:

Yeah, I too was :eek:!
Angle of Attack has learnt that the second prototype of the ambitious Light Combat Helicopter (LCH) program could be displayed during Aero India 2011. At present HAL is racing against time to finish the second prototype which will be weaponized.

First prototype is currently being used to test the aircrafts basic design, flight performance and payload simulation.

@Blackops,

Mate, there is a difference between a variant and a prototype!
:cheers:

hey guys am sorry for putting VARIANT there where it should be PROTOTYPE

A SMALL VIDEO ON LCH BY NDTV

Nice video and although I like the LCH, one have to admit that when it comes to bad and frightening look, nothing beats a formation of Hinds:

Mi-25s.jpg

xinsrc_47201062620255783197346.jpg

Afghan_Mil_Mi-35.jpg

Will miss them!

But Mil Mi-35 comes under the category of heavy attack helicopters. Now we will pride ourselves on the squadron of Apache (if selected)

We already kinda a seen an armed LCH... It will look the same as this, just not dummies this time right?

PIC_0161.JPG

P1010056-763811.JPG

img7284.jpg

img7333.jpg

img7423v.jpg

lchfrontal2.jpg

They developed this A LOT quicker then LCA and Arjun.. Keep improving India! For India's first attack helicopter, I think it look great.

But Mil Mi-35 comes under the category of heavy attack helicopters. Now we will pride ourselves on the squadron of Apache (if selected)

mi 35 is a bad a** helicopter as it comes under heavy attack category and lch is a light weight

Back
Top Bottom