What's new

Armed forces say NO to advanced versions of indigenous 'Tejas', 'Arjun'

india must end corruption.what is the concept of make in india if you are rejecting your own stuff? i strongly urge pakistan not to follow indian footsteps.we must trust ourselves.after completion of jf-17 program,pakistan must start another project for 5th generation fighter jet.

It seems the Indian military leaders have sane thoughts as compared to DODO lobby which makes a lot of money by selling fake ingenious technology. Because time is money therefore wasting time is wasting money.

So forces have openly come out for imported stuff. This is how much strong lobbies in india are.
Govt want make in india stuff but indian armed forces dont.

Number of Tejas can be easily increased by pooling resources to pvt sector.

Its all about choices and funds. Can your budget afford Rafales or EFT or Su-30's ? but india can.

The reason that Indian arm forces reject Tejas s not because it wants imports, but because it wants quality planes. But Indian government is shoving a piece of crap down the throats of Indian military. Any military that have self respect and decency would reject them. You should praise your military for rejecting those piece of sh*t. They are task with protecting the country, not for scoring political points.

I think the problem is anyone with a decent head on his or her head leaves India for West. What is left in India is simply garbage.

I have been making this point. Where is Indian version of Satyen Nadella, Sundar Pichai? They all have left India...

Anyone that can leave India all have left.

The reason that Indian arm forces reject Tejas s not because it wants imports, but because it wants quality planes. But Indian government is shoving a piece of crap down the throats of Indian military. Any military that have self respect and decency would reject them. You should praise your military for rejecting those piece of sh*t. They are task with protecting the country, not for scoring political points.

I have been making this point. Where is Indian version of Satyen Nadella, Sundar Pichai? They all have left India...

Anyone that can leave India all have left.

Indian posters are always gloating in glory about how the expatriat Indian folks are doing wonderful things in West. That is true. This comes at an enormous cost to India. The money these folks send back to India is minuscule comparing to what they could do for India had they stayed in India. The biggest issue in India is not money, but the quality of minds that can get all these technological projects done.

I mean for Gods sake the first jet plane took to the skies more than 70 years ago. I believe India can do it, but they gotta offer something that is attractive to the qualified candidates and/or get the Private sectors involved.

this is troll thread should be closed
failures happen in defense industry its not limited to india
though fanboy culture is i think(even now they will bring up weird terms like super conductive AESA, composite blah blah)

even pakistan had many failed projects, and we havent developed a truly indigneous fighter till now anyway

Indians must stop indigenous defense productions and they must buy from other countries as they are already doing in mostly defense products...

Lol just spoken the truth

IAF is superior air Force it wants rafale and Gripen E which are Western high end top quality fighters

What GOI given them is options compared to cheap knoch-ups of Chinese like

Jf-17 and Al Khalid

Our military budget enough to tell you that
Oh really, so now you accepted that you only have to rally on foreign maal, and what happens to super duper indigenous effort,
Just look at you people,
You call our jf-17 and Al-khalid junk, but buy Russian and western maal to counter it, but still not satisfied,

lobbist article..
no takers of such articles in india....

fact of the mattter is ...end of the story for f16 & gripen.....

Back
Top Bottom